Suicide is only a sin if you`re an incel

A

Acee

Wait, hold up. Nah, I still don't give a fuck
Lately I've been thinking about suicide for scientific purposes and I thought to myself, what is the worst case scenario that suicide could bring upon? the immediate answer was hell. We've been taught that suicide equals hell, that if you kill yourself you go to hell because it`s essentially a murder (of the self) and that`s the general explanation. There`s a debate about what is hell and some people argue against it but most people keep it in mind and it`s a serious sin in all the Abrahamic religions.

That is, unless you`re a chad. You see, as an incel piece of shit you`re bout to suffer day in day out and you have to maximize it by not killing yourself. Incels should suffer. But what happens when a Chad does that? Well, let`s look at the maybe most famous suicide story in all of history (Samson)

When Samson found himself being in enough pain, he didn`t push through and thought wow maybe I should see what`s next, let`s keep going!
Samson thought about ending it, he thought about revenge, he asked God to give him the strength to do both things, killing himself and killing others.

Now if it was me screaming from the top of my lungs God would dare me to try, you must suffer bitch.

But when It came to Samson? a man who had it all? beauty, strength, sex with all kind of women etc. God listened to him and gave him the necessary strength to complete his suicide mission.

He prays for strength and God gives him strength to break the pillars, causing the temple to collapse, killing him and the people inside.

Now remind you that Samson is a hero in the bible despite his suicide, everyone backed him later on and God was a participant in the deed. But you? an incel piece of shit who`s suffering and wants to end it? Big no! What the hell? It`s a huge sin. You will be send to hell for eternity! How dare you thinking about it. You should sit in the corner and cry. There`s no room for cry babies, suffer in the corner and die painfully bro, there`s heaven waiting for you haha.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19297, Deleted member 17791, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 8 others
This is a true fact.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again; an ugly face is to the universe what a red flag is to a bull β€” an ignition of rage.

The uglier a man is, the angrier God gets at him. You may ask, β€œwhy? Didn’t he create him?” Ha…well, faggot….good luck. God does what he wants. He wants me to suck cock and get anally fucked? So be it. I am his video game avatar that he custom made.

CEE5D57A FD53 4DE3 898F E43DF8FFDBF4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, subhuman incel, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 4 others
This is a true fact.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again; an ugly face is to the universe what a red flag is to a bull β€” an ignition of rage.

The uglier a man is, the angrier God gets at him. You may ask, β€œwhy? Didn’t he create him?” Ha…well, faggot….good luck. God does what he wants. He wants me to suck cock and get anally fucked? So be it. I am his video game avatar that he custom made.
God is not above the blackpill. That`s the biggest blackpill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, isis_Bleach, Deleted member 19157 and 1 other person
Incels cannot win even when they end it :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Acee
This is a true fact.

View attachment 1672342
destroy the phisical body

awake

escape 3D world

be free of reincarnation

resist the demiurge

• JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
@8PSLcel

destroy the phisical body

awake

escape 3D world

be free of reincarnation

resist the demiurge
only if such can be done🀣

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 19297
Fuckin bizarre thing, but at least I believe you wrote this with comical purposes.

Did they take away the emojis or what the fuck?