suicide is the most embarassing pill ever

TDTaykurso

TDTaykurso

most legendary looksmax thugmaxxer HTN 6'3
your letting go of everything you've known and every achievement you've every achieved (every failure too) but the worst thing about it is that your legacy will be that u gave up, everyone will know u were too weak to carry on, and you'll forever be immortalized as someone who couldnt overcome and beat the feelings in their OWN brain, a lil bitch in life, and a lil bitch in memory JFL, also lets not talk about how when future looksmaxxer examine ur skeleton and see u got a recessed maxilla and mock ur LTN skeleton, atleast u won't be concious to feel the embaressement of them laughing ur skelly

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, Respalier, Deleted member 24347 and 13 others
How aren't you banned yet

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Splinter901, Jamaldickjavontus and 12 others
if i wanna kms, i wont give a fuck about what people will think??

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 24347, nope and 1 other person
+ ill be there to point out ur bone structure failos, someone on my caliber doesn't age or die JFL, (RIP CHICO, VIA AGEPILL)

• JFL
Reactions: zura and kyb
yea true, but killing urself is kinda a waste of time, compared to the infinite time you're gonna have when ur dead, life is short and life is all that matters JFL.

• Hmm...
Reactions: kyb
+ if u can't be convinced and ur gonna do it, go out like a badass don't be remembered as a sad ass loser who never achieved shit and gave up on himself, atleast do something you'll be hated for, so atleast you'll be spoken about

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and kyb
You shouldn’t even have thoughts of suicide or depression unless you haven’t built anything for yourself after 35 tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, zura, emeraldglass and 1 other person
  • So Sad
who cares about that
you will be dead anyway

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, fuse and SurgeryEnjoyer
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kyb and Saint Casanova
grievin for u homie, if i'm 34 surrounded by a bunch of under 20's on looksmax.org talking shit? please kill me JFL.
I feel like a teenager

• Ugh..
Reactions: TDTaykurso
I feel like a teenager
mirin u being exactly what i pray im not at 34, feeling teen doesn't disregard ur literally a old fart.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34092 and kyb
your letting go of everything you've known and every achievement you've every achieved (every failure too) but the worst thing about it is that your legacy will be that u gave up, everyone will know u were too weak to carry on, and you'll forever be known as someone who couldnt overcome and beat the feelings in their OWN brain, a lil bitch in life, and a lil bitch in memory JFL, also lets not talk about how when future looksmaxxer examine ur skeleton and see u got a recessed maxilla and mock ur LTN skeleton, atleast u won't be concious to feel the embaressement of them laughing ur skelly
Agreed, no matter how unbearable the situation is killing yourself is basically admitting that you’re giving up because you’re too weak. Only in very, very few scenarios it is acceptable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117
your letting go of everything you've known and every achievement you've every achieved (every failure too) but the worst thing about it is that your legacy will be that u gave up, everyone will know u were too weak to carry on, and you'll forever be known as someone who couldnt overcome and beat the feelings in their OWN brain, a lil bitch in life, and a lil bitch in memory JFL, also lets not talk about how when future looksmaxxer examine ur skeleton and see u got a recessed maxilla and mock ur LTN skeleton, atleast u won't be concious to feel the embaressement of them laughing ur skelly
life is pointless you should be able to kill youself if you dont want it
everything ends in destruction so your legacy is only temporary at best

• +1
Reactions: zura, stevielake and TDTaykurso
Agreed, no matter how unbearable the situation is killing yourself is basically admitting that you’re giving up because you’re too weak. Only in very, very few scenarios it is acceptable
yeah, no matter how subhuman u are there are ways to become happier ur just too lazy / exhausted to take those steps, but i'd argue ACTUALLY going through with suicide is 100x harder then any of the things u can do to become happier brutal

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kyb and SurgeryEnjoyer
who cares about that
you will be dead anyway
When you kill yourself unless it’s like a shotgun hit to the brain at point blank range you actually stay conscious a little bit. Those last seconds are probably filled with regret and guilt tbh, even if it’s for less than 5 seconds it doesn’t really sound like a pleasant goodbye

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and TDTaykurso
life is pointless you should be able to kill youself if you dont want it
everything ends in destruction so your legacy is only temporary at best
ye its pointless doesnt mean u should die earlier then ur already insignificantly short life JFL, if everybody on earth lived by that mindset we wouldnt achieve the great things we have in society LOL. truthpill is that life matters, and ur goal is to become as happy, wealthy, mentally stable as u can, the most dangerous people (violent, evil) are people with no hope

• +1
When you kill yourself unless it’s like a shotgun hit to the brain at point blank range you actually stay conscious a little bit. Those last seconds are probably filled with regret and guilt tbh, even if it’s for less than 5 seconds it doesn’t really sound like a pleasant goodbye
yea and imagine the fucking TERROR you'd fear aiming the barrel at ur throat knowing what ur about to do JFL, most people who succeed do it quickly to not overthink and realise the stupid shit they're about to do

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kyb and SurgeryEnjoyer
First based thread of you.

• +1
mirin u being exactly what i pray im not at 34, feeling teen doesn't disregard ur literally a old fart.
Im still at least 15 years away from my prime

• +1
for me it's unironically embarassing the thought that after I kill myself other people will have to drag out my body and wipe my brain off the wall, and also whoever finds my body will have to look at gruesome view of it and my family will have to carry out the funeral
idk it's just very embarassing situation when I think of it, and I feel like it would be such a burden on others, it's ridiculous but I actually think like that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: emeraldglass and TDTaykurso
yea and imagine the fucking TERROR you'd fear aiming the barrel at ur throat knowing what ur about to do JFL, most people who succeed do it quickly to not overthink and realise the stupid shit they're about to do
Yeah, besides the fact that there is always a way out no matter how harsh it is, i imagine it’s literally impossible for a lot of people actually. Just like that thing where your jaw is actually strong enough to break your teeth but your brain stops it from doing so, or the fact that you are unable to willingly stub your toe very hard. I imagine the brain is also designed to not let us oerform an action that literally ends our life, for survival instinct purposes

• Love it
for me it's unironically embarassing the thought that after I kill myself other people will have to drag out my body and wipe my brain off the wall, and also whoever finds my body will have to look at gruesome view of it and my family will have to carry out the funeral
idk it's just very embarassing situation when I think of it, and I feel like it would be such a burden on others, it's ridiculous but I actually think like that
agreed, promise looks aint everythin bro there's 100x happiness beyond it, follow what keeps u happy even if it's some weird ass gay shit or creep shit, anythin to keep it pushin nigga JFL, u should be happy rn because soon when you age n get older you'll have real reasons to be depressed, keep it pushin gangdem.

• Hmm...
Your brain will explode like a watermelon from a shotgun point blank and at worst it will only be momentarily so the ends justify the means anyhow, for some people its better than suffering psychologically for the rest of their lives

Being scared to kill yourself because of some sense of honor, duty or plight is cagefuel

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, fuse, stevielake and 2 others
Your brain will explode like a watermelon from a shotgun point blank and at worst it will only be momentarily so the ends justify the means anyhow, for some people it better than suffering psychologically for the rest of their lives

Being scared to kill yourself because of some sense of honor, duty or plight is cagefuel
yeah but NONE of us know what happens after death, it's scarier then life tbh, if you got a reflection of what you could've been, could've had, and could've achieved, you'd feel like a big ass retard seeing that you could've possibly had everythin you've dreamt of, or recovered and became happy BRUTALLL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kyb, SurgeryEnjoyer and StrangerDanger
yeah but NONE of us know what happens after death, it's scarier then life tbh, if you got a reflection of what you could've been, could've had, and could've achieved, you'd feel like a big ass retard seeing that you could've possibly had everythin you've dreamt of, or recovered and became happy BRUTALLL.
In that scenario yes it would be brutal but what if its just plain void

• +1
Reactions: fuse and SurgeryEnjoyer
Your brain will explode like a watermelon from a shotgun point blank and at worst it will only be momentarily so the ends justify the means anyhow, for some people its better than suffering psychologically for the rest of their lives

That’s why i said it’s the best way to do it, however very few people are unable to pull the trigger. It’s easier to like jump off a bridge but it’s not instantaneous. I agree that for some cases it’s better to die than to live, like if you were in solitary confinement for the rest of your life just kys at that point, but in 99% of other cases it’s better to stay alive imo

• +1
Reactions: TDTaykurso and StrangerDanger
In that scenario yes it would be brutal but what if its just plain void
none of us know so it's better to play it safe and not take the risk, for all we know death could be 100x worse then life live ur full life and then face the void it's inevitable for all of us anyway so dont speed that shit up JFL.

• +1
Reactions: kyb and StrangerDanger
I slit my wrist really bad a few weeks ago. I didn't intend to kms, but there was literally blood everywhere and I probably would've died had I not stopped it. It took at least 20 minutes to mop and wipe it all off the floor. Made me realize not to do that, not even shallow cuts. I don't want to die or severely injure myself.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A and TDTaykurso
I slit my wrist really bad a few weeks ago. I didn't intend to kms, but there was literally blood everywhere and I probably would've died had I not stopped it. It took at least 20 minutes to mop and wipe it all off the floor. Made me realize not to do that, not even shallow cuts. I don't want to die or severely injure myself.
mirin n appreciatin ur still here

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 31155 and Deleted member 22124
also not even gonna mention if u fuck up ur suicide and end up severely deformed / paralyzed, then you gave yourself a REAL reason and you'll feel true rock bottom then you would've ever faced for the rest or ur life

• So Sad
real shit

suicide one of those things that make me belive in god more and more, it sends you straight to hell because its the easy way out it must be punishable

none of us know so it's better to play it safe and not take the risk, for all we know death could be 100x worse then life live ur full life and then face the void it's inevitable for all of us anyway so dont speed that shit up JFL.
Generally people who kill themselves believe the possibility of an afterlife to be completely irrational and that the universe is void of meaning so from their perspective it doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: fuse and TDTaykurso
also not even gonna mention if u fuck up ur suicide and end up severely deformed / paralyzed, then you gave yourself a REAL reason and you'll feel true rock bottom then you would've ever faced for the rest or ur life
theres a guy who jumped a 15 story building and survived, lost all of his limbs, probably ended up braindead too brutal fate

• So Sad
real shit

suicide one of those things that make me belive in god more and more, it sends you straight to hell because its the easy way out it must be punishable
yurr i hear people shitting on religions but i heard tate say something about even if GOD himself isn't real, people following by strict discipline of loving & respecting others and themselves in his name, then what makes the concept of god is real if everyone practices and spreads love in his name, shit definetly changed my mind, religions make society a safer and more love spreadin world

• +1
Reactions: kyb and Deleted member 23359
Suicide as a thought is easy

Suicide in action is the hardest thing possible

• +1
Suicide as a thought is easy

Suicide in action is the hardest thing possible
truthpill, comparing urself to others and getting brutally depressed over it is brutally stupid and dumb, if ur gonna compare what u have to everyone elses ur asking to be suicidal, def gotta appreciate what u got and do u, i find peace knowin everyone is different and there's no 2 same thinking minds, so u have a unique ass mind, similar but everybodies brain works differently some way, + there's 8 billion people, there's literally a 110% chance there's someone who will love u for who u are and what u got

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and kyb
btw would you kill yourself at the age of 85

• JFL
Reactions: kyb and Deleted member 31155
btw would you kill yourself at the age of 85
actually idk, you've lived ur best days out, had the experiences u wanted to (if you took them) i think another era of ur life starts when ur THAT old, and you don't give a fuck ab looks, you'll just be mirin ur family and everything you've made until u die (your time will be limited asf anyway)

• +1
It's not about being weak it's about seeing no point in doing stuff

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
actually idk, you've lived ur best days out, had the experiences u wanted to (if you took them) i think another era of ur life starts when ur THAT old, and you don't give a fuck ab looks, you'll just be mirin ur family and everything you've made until u die (your time will be limited asf anyway)
yea i rememver coming back from school and passsing by a small restaurant only old people go to. daily id sere them playing cards and drinking whiskey and stuff, nothing too special for someone like myself. i think the point of old age is to grow even more wiser and admire what u have achieved in the past

in this gigantic ass world there's ALWAYS stuff to do, it is bein weak but MENTALLY JFL, when ur REALLY old all you'll feel is regret saying there was nothin to do when you've been around the world and seen all the opportunies you missed out taking while in ur prime, trust there's literally INFINITE possibilities in this lifetime bro just take them while ur young JFL.

• Woah
yea i rememver coming back from school and passsing by a small restaurant only old people go to. daily id sere them playing cards and drinking whiskey and stuff, nothing too special for someone like myself. i think the point of old age is to grow even more wiser and admire what u have achieved in the past
yep and just enjoy the simple things like breathing, smelling flowers n shit, just make sure you've took every good opportunity taken to u while ur young and you'll have nothing to regret as u grow older and mentally mature looks isnt shit when you've already been done that JFL, and have nothin but the memories

• Love it
  • +1
yep and just enjoy the simple things like breathing, smelling flowers n shit, just make sure you've took every good opportunity taken to u while ur young and you'll have nothing to regret as u grow older and mentally mature looks isnt shit when you've already been done that JFL, and have nothin but the memories
explains the huge suicide rate among elders

OP is retarded.

Imagine believing cucking yourself into a life of misery as a subhuman permavirgin is tough. Lol

explains the huge suicide rate among elders
exactly, don't end up one of them, do the best shit u can with what u got, when you're mentally mature you'll realise you could've done so much greater shit, live ur life w/ no regrets or fear or it'll eat u up at older age when u realise shit was in ur arms length but u overthought too much, everyone has their own lane so live yours the best u can bro

• +1