Suicide isnt selfish..

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Still learning
The things is Some people might want to consider suicide as a final method but its risky because its hard to force your body to kill yourself because you really dont want to do It you enter a state of fight or flight mode

While some people dont actually want to die they just want to end the pain their living without the Risk of killing themselves these people still have Hope in them..

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
Birthing a child is selfish

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and Esteban1997
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed and Imretarded?
The things is Some people might want to consider suicide as a final method but its risky because its hard to force your body to kill yourself because you really dont want to do It you enter a state of fight or flight mode

While some people dont actually want to die they just want to end the pain their living without the Risk of killing themselves these people still have Hope in them..
ofc because it's your life you are ending. What is selfish is someone trying to guilt you into continuing your suffering.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Darkeningstar and Esteban1997
ofc because it's your life you are ending. What is selfish is someone trying to guilt you into continuing your suffering.
Thats the point these people dont have no idea with what your struggling with

• So Sad
Thats the point these people dont have no idea with what your struggling with
Ngl talking to other depressed people is the best way to get over suicidal tendencies, you don't feel as alone.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Esteban1997
Ngl talking to other depressed people is the best way to get over suicidal tendencies, you don't feel as alone.
I have depression for 6 years but im on medication

• Woah
How are the jew pills going? Do they work?
They used to work but now i just dont see the point in taking them because i see no effects maybe my body just adjusted to them that they no longer work i dont really know

• So Sad
They used to work but now i just dont see the point in taking them because i see no effects maybe my body just adjusted to them that they no longer work i dont really know
Try going to clubs, taking drugs, drinking and fucking bitches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997 and Imretarded?
Thats a common thing with drugs. Tolerance buildup. Try get off them for a bit to make sure you don't have a dependency.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
The only thing holding me back is not to give pain to the few who care about me. The obvious reason

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997