Suicide

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Everythingmattersmaxxing
Im tired of girls not paying attention to me and geting looks from people looking at me in a wierd way I just want to kill myself I still dont know why I havent done it yet

• So Sad
Reactions: gotoa10humanbeing
I'm sorry you feel that way bro, I've been feeling the same for the past few weeks

Don’t do it, you have potential lookswise.

You need to find something to take your mind off of foids.

Do it

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and Deleted member 611
Same, but I'm too much of a pussy to do it. Perhaps life will be worth living in a few years, but man does it suck right now.

Same, but I'm too much of a pussy to do it. Perhaps life will be worth living in a few years, but man does it suck right now.
I did it many times to get relief of the pain I feel inside and it didnt work out

Im tired of girls not paying attention to me and geting looks from people looking at me in a wierd way I just want to kill myself I still dont know why I havent done it yet
Try your absolute best to get rich. If you fail, just rope

"I can't imagine the pain you'd feel, you're not a coward you're brave getting your head decapitated by a train wheel"

Cope , incels just dont realise nothing will get better until they close their eyes for good