[Suicidefuel] I was the last one chosen in a class of 48 people

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
at my new job (it’s a work from home job) we are all in a Skype meeting. The trainer had us all raise our hands and she called on one person and asked them a question and then that person had to call on someone else and so on and so forth.

Well I was not chosen at all.

I was literally the last one with my hand up and the bitch before me was still looking for someone else to choose, until the rest of the class said “vermilioncore is the only one left you have to choose him”

That’s the only reason I was chosen. And to make matters worse, I got the fucking question wrong too.

I don’t understand why. There are uglier men than me in the class. There are other quiet people in the class. Yet, somehow I’m the last one chosen. Why? Do I give off uneasy energy? Do I give off uncomfortable vibes? I’ll never understand.
connor-murphy-lookism.gif

@BrahminBoss
@n0𝖗𝖙𝖍
@baldinggeomaxxer
@Manletmachine
@ropemax
@BrettyBoy

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Manletmachine, n0rthface and 9 others
they were intimidated by u

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
You look like this can you blame them?
AD9EF51C A131 4E25 84D4 34746AF248B8

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, BearBoy, n0rthface and 4 others
Downside of being dark triadmaxxed, normies fear you.

• +1
at my new job (it’s a work from home job) we are all in a Skype meeting. The trainer had us all raise our hands and she called on one person and asked them a question and then that person had to call on someone else and so on and so forth.

Well I was not chosen at all.

View attachment 2005087

I was literally the last one with my hand up and the bitch before me was still looking for someone else to choose, until the rest of the class said “vermilioncore is the only one left you have to choose him”

That’s the only reason I was chosen. And to make matters worse, I got the fucking question wrong too.

I don’t understand why. There are uglier men than me in the class. There are other quiet people in the class. Yet, somehow I’m the last one chosen. Why? Do I give off uneasy energy? Do I give off uncomfortable vibes? I’ll never understand.
connor-murphy-lookism.gif

@BrahminBoss
@n0𝖗𝖙𝖍
@baldinggeomaxxer
@Manletmachine
@ropemax
@BrettyBoy
Someone should finish last this is the game.

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, BearBoy, Torero and 1 other person
you would have been chosen by the hottest chick in that class if you were still in your ramirez era

• +1
The next day…
D136E873 F9EA 49F6 BD2A F79564949C2B

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, stevielake, BearBoy and 1 other person
Light up a candle up that bitch's ass

It is the low trust badboy look trust me on that! All these girls would fuck you if you did badboy type of shit in the class

I remember beating up some faggot and then the day after all the girls came up to me saying my name, flirting and shit.