[SuicideFuel] Looking at photos of Ramirez then looking in the mirror

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
It’s a sure way to ruin your day.

Look at photos of Ramirez online for like half an hour then go straight into the bathroom to look in the mirror. You’ll see how ugly as shit you are compared to him. You’ll never be him.

He was a homeless drug addicted smelly loser with no job, but yet he is better than you even if you were the CEO of a million dollar company.

He killed and murdered and was the best looking man to ever walk earth. He had 0 inhibition and was tall as fuck and wide as fuck with a big cock and bones that stick out of his head. You’re just a cuck who will die

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, HerpDerpson, Deleted member and 4 others
just do it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
the girl who told me I looked like ramirez ruined my life

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 21146
Here’s some motivation

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.mov
    723.5 KB
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
the girl who told me I looked like ramirez ruined my life
Over

I remember when my girl said I look like Ramirez, but that means she wishes I did…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member
It’s a sure way to ruin your day.

Look at photos of Ramirez online for like half an hour then go straight into the bathroom to look in the mirror. You’ll see how ugly as shit you are compared to him. You’ll never be him.

He was a homeless drug addicted smelly loser with no job, but yet he is better than you even if you were the CEO of a million dollar company.

He killed and murdered and was the best looking man to ever walk earth. He had 0 inhibition and was tall as fuck and wide as fuck with a big cock and bones that stick out of his head. You’re just a cuck who will die
More suifuel: just take a pic after watching his face for a long time: you'll look even worse than the mirror. Much more suifuel than mirror to me

@the BULL do this exercise.

@the BULL do this exercise.
lifefuel, i don't look like a crackhead.
R.eaf1951952d1b658714cf9b3153f2c7d

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
He was only 6’1

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Elvisandreaa