Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and Deleted member 6785
Yeah, a lot of threads about this, I don’t wanna see this guy any more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Good_Little_Goy, Chadeep and 1 other person
Face >>> everything

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Timelessbrah, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Women know instinctively that his genes are no different than if he had 2 legs working.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, TheEndHasNoEnd, .🇹🇩. and 15 others
Women know instinctively that his genes are no different than if he had 2 legs working.
And they often won't be aware of it per se. Sit back and watch the hamster wheel spinning.

• +1
Reactions: Usum
So much for 'perceived fighting success' or 'the ability to protect', playing a role in mate selection.

A 5'2 small framed incel would destroy this guy in a fight with no issues. But he will never reproduce.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222, Deleted, TheEndHasNoEnd and 16 others
And they often won't be aware of it per se. Sit back and watch the hamster wheel spinning.
Of course women don't think.
Still, they know what you want when you speak to them.
That's the only time they outsmart men that much.

im gonna get surgeries for gigachad face then lose my legs so that i will never have to be manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Harry84, TheEndHasNoEnd and 9 others
Face is everything. Some Foids were trying to fuck O'Pry lookalike Autistic Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted, Luke LLL, Taylorswift and 1 other person
So much for 'perceived fighting success' or 'the ability to protect', playing a role in mate selection.

A 5'2 small framed incel would destroy this guy in a fight with no issues. But he will never reproduce.
I don't know if I'd want to fight this guy, and I am 5 10

557ef745-33a5-4495-9b72-9025ecf15114-jpeg.474301

The foid framemogs half the forum JFL

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 1400, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
jfl

imagine being beaten by a guy in a wheelchair.
look at the size of that guy, if he grabs you it's over. Would you risk losing your teeth and what little looks you have if you skinny/skinny fat? And yeah fighting a guy you should beat or one who has a great excuse for losing is pointless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 1400 and KDA Player
look at the size of that guy, if he grabs you it's over. Would you risk losing your teeth and what little looks you have if you skinny/skinny fat? And yeah fighting a guy you should beat or one who has a great excuse for losing is pointless.
How would he grab you lmao. He doesn't even have functional legs. He can't balance, or move around, nothing. You kick his wheelchair over and then he is done for.

Very low T trait to be afraid of someone in a wheelchair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6512, EzioGrezzo and 6 others
How would he grab you lmao. He doesn't even have functional legs. He can't balance, or move around, nothing. You kick his wheelchair over and then he is done for.

Very low T trait to be afraid of someone in a wheelchair.
How the fuck do you do that at 65kg while the 90kg plus chad is still sitting?
attacking the chair and not the man himself is kind of a cowardly move, shit way to win. Stacy is still fucking him after the fight.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
Face is everything however when it comes to fucking and fighting it's over for this dude

How the fuck do you do that at 65kg while the 90kg plus chad is still sitting?
attacking the chair and not the man himself is kind of a cowardly move, shit way to win. Stacy is still fucking him after the fight.
Why would you fight fair? Not your fault he is in a wheelchair.
You kick/push him and his chair on the ground. Then he lays there on the ground, crawling around with his arms since his legs don't do shit.

And then you kick his face a few times, very easy to hit since it's close to the ground and he is basically immobile --> win.

If he manages to somehow grab you when you are trying to push him over, he is very likely to fall over in the struggle that ensues as you try to get away from him again. And then again he is an easy target on the ground without legs.

You are severely underestimating how important legs are in fights

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6512, EzioGrezzo and 1 other person
Yeah, a lot of threads about this, I don’t wanna see this guy any more
too bad faggot. the world doesn't revolve around you

if you don't want to see him then i suggest you leave this site

If you are 5'8 or below and say you are 6PSL LEG LENGTHENING HAS NO DOWNSIDE DO IT NOW FAGGOT

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd

"fighting succes" is cope, only "perceived fighting success" matters

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 1400 and manletofpeace81
even chads with autism slay. There's a youtube video of an autistic kid who's mother literally had to tell women to stop thirsting over him in the comments.

even chads with autism slay. There's a youtube video of an autistic kid who's mother literally had to tell women to stop thirsting over him in the comments.
link

Nigga he’s in a wheel chair jfl

he looks kinda stupid with that frame stuffed onto a wheelchair like that

Chad has no boundaries