Suifuel for baldcels

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
Being bald before 35 is an inbred trait.
5F80B85B 1E2A 4D34 B2AB 811919638D4C

• +1
Reactions: Hernan and Variety Jones
Hair is life

• +1
Reactions: Hernan, PseudoMaxxer, randomop and 1 other person
Jus take fin lol

i start balding at like 20-21

Scalp sensitivity to dht is a genetic thing, no inbred features
Living unhealthy will accelerate x100 that gene expression (the gene expression that make the follicles more sensivity to androgens (like dht))

Being inbred = unhealthy etc.....

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
Living unhealthy will accelerate x100 that gene expression (the gene expression that make the follicles more sensivity to androgens (like dht))

Being inbred = unhealthy etc.....
Sorta true but false. It what your body wants to do otherwise theres richard ramirez who literally just ate meth during his lifetime. Also not everyone is an inbred.

I don't have the gene

Sorta true but false. It what your body wants to do otherwise theres richard ramirez who literally just ate meth during his lifetime. Also not everyone is an inbred.
true i am probably genetically prone to balding but i am 30 and still aint balding, and i live giga unhealthy, never clean my apartment (food rotting and mold everywhere) i eat chicken nuggets and cookies everyday, i drink i smoke i do drugs and still got my hair

• Woah
Reactions: arab_chink
true i am probably genetically prone to balding but i am 30 and still aint balding, and i live giga unhealthy, never clean my apartment (food rotting and mold everywhere) i eat chicken nuggets and cookies everyday, i drink i smoke i do drugs and still got my hair
Lucky bro, i am turning 19 and am norwood 3

• So Sad
Reactions: sergeant blackpill