SUIFUEL FOR NON MEWERS JFL

you will never make up for ur bad oral posture you didnt have for ur entire childhood in a few years in ur adult hood lol

will it make some differences? probably, but nothing noticable to even bump u up a point

you will never make up for ur bad oral posture you didnt have for ur entire childhood in a few years in ur adult hood lol

will it make some differences? probably, but nothing noticable to even bump u up a point
Ok boss.

He just lost bodyfat JFL I mewed for 4 months and nothing happen

Just breathe from your nose

I hardmewed for 5 months now and I already see results jfl

even if his head is in a different position, there is no way the mandible would look that much different by tilting the head a different way.
Even if the bone didn't change, he definitely at least got an overjet fixed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL and Mewcel

View attachment 35545
even if his head is in a different position, there is no way the mandible would look that much different by tilting the head a different way.
Wow that change in masseter muscles is just what I need.

god i fucking hate every person who advocates mewing and hope they die irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JellyBelly and FaceandHFD

View attachment 35545
his chin hasnt improved at all.

That moment when DrTony would rather go into intensive heated argument about (((tongue posture))) rather than discuss real science in the DMs.

Image result for pink wojak suicide

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I truly hope you are kidding
The more I read these forums the more i see massive opportunities to scam a shit ton of people. Especially teenagers

This nonsense already led to about 10 or more individuals being scammed by a chinese scammer a few years ago. There was no definitive figure, but IIRC from what i read about the situation and the individuals posting, I worked out they mustve payed him together over 15k and all he had to do was drop some pseudoscience babble filled posts and an email address.

theres a limit to how rediculous a looksmax theory is imo. if you are a rational human you'd not hang upside down for 24 hours becouse that may increase your height becouse its a WASTE OF TIME. mewing tho you can do anytime, anywhere. it costs not nearly the effort of all the other shit. and if they say that it PROBABLY might work hey why the fuck not it sounds logical hanging from a fucking ceiling is a waste of time and unlogical imo man
sorry for my poor sentance making btw im not english

theres only 1 "other" guy on this forum using "imo" in every second sentence, sometimes even twice in one sentence. who may that be.... ? wait.. isnt it the same guy you were trying to defend a while ago, while not claiming to be his alt?

use your main account fat man :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
theres only 1 "other" guy on this forum using "imo" in every second sentence, sometimes even twice in one sentence. who may that be.... ? wait.. isnt it the same guy you were trying to defend a while ago, while not claiming to be his alt?

use your main account fat man :feelskek:
:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483