(Suifuel)This is how much muscle you can gain naturally

Bigcel

Bigcel

Get big or die tryin. No pain, No gain.
You have to be very disciplined to get anywhere near those numbers, legit thing.

So how much muscles can you gain in 10 years from now (Picked average number from each year):

Genetically gifted guys(Chads): 32.5lbs ( 14.7 Kg)
Skinny guys (most of us including you): 16lbs ( 7.2 Kg)

Suicide fuel for gymcels. Real chad don't need to enter the gym, spend multiple hours in the gym despite getting attention, validation.

Source-

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 2733, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
I'll roid

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
real chads dont care about this fucking potential shit , just work out its good for you and see where it takes you. Unless you want to look like an aesthetic god then your option is to roid no one natty will look like seid either way no matter genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and stuckneworleans
If you like the thread then please do me favour and give a reaction to my thread.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Ritalincell, Chadlitecel and 3 others
@stuckneworleans it may not sound good but that is actually the amount you can gain by gymcelling.

@stuckneworleans it may not sound good but that is actually the amount you can gain by gymcelling.
then roid pussy

You have to be very disciplined to get anywhere near those numbers, legit thing.

So how much muscles can you gain in 10 years from now (Picked average number from each year):

Genetically gifted guys(Chads): 32.5lbs ( 14.7 Kg)
Skinny guys (most of us including you): 16lbs ( 7.2 Kg)

Suicide fuel for gymcels. Real chad don't need to enter the gym, spend multiple hours in the gym despite getting attention, validation.

Source-

self fellatio cuck

Having a good face doesnt correlate with good muscle building genetics
My fucking incel recessed friend look like a steroid user after 3 years of bro splits

7kg sounds a lot to me because i'm skinny af so...

Having a good face doesnt correlate with good muscle building genetics
My fucking incel recessed friend look like a steroid user after 3 years of bro splits
True . Metabolism and androgen receptors.

This is total bullshit. You can gain significant amounts of muscle without roiding. This is about natty max.
Hulkkii
Hulkki

• JFL
Reactions: eyearea
Gymming many hours will make you a gym nerd to women.

You didn't understand what I wrote. There are some genetically gifted guys out there but that does not guarantee that you'll be able to gain that amount of muscle.
Some guys can't gain much even if they roid. What's your stupid point?
Ladies you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like. :  nattyorjuice

Gained 5 pounds in a month natty doing push pull legs tbh.

copers are coping.