Suifuel videos of supermodel Nina Agdal

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
Shortly after turning 18, Danish model Nina Agdal got signed to Elite Modeling in Miami.

Within a few months, she ended up as a groupie for a nobody bro DJ group and started underaged clubbing in Miami. One of the guys filmed the sausage fest experiences with her over the course of a year or so (the videos are uploaded on Vimeo with barely any views):

A few years later, her career took off and she started dating A list celebrities. Supermodel slayer Leonardo Dicaprio got his turn for a year or so, but could sense her hoe tendencies and broke up:
LEONARDO%2BDICAPRIO%2BSPLIT%2BWITH%2BA%2BYEAR%2BLONG%2BMODEL%2BGIRLFRIEND%2BNINA%2BAGDAL.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, justinzayn, slayer69 and 8 others
Leonardo Dicaprio got his turn for a year or so, but could sense her hoe tendencies and broke up:
Nah she probably turned 26

Too old for leo I’m not joking he didn’t date above 25

Edit.I just checked she was born in 1992 they confirmed breaking up in 2017 JFL LEO :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Elvisandreaa, AscendingHero and 9 others
Nah she probably turned 26

Too old for leo I’m not joking
Yes.

He got tired of dealing with hoes and decided to settle down with a sweet virgin who met him as a little girl...with the permission of her mother (who is also younger than him and was married to Al Pacino; Leonardo Dicaprio's pal).
alaia-rome-06.jpg

al-pacino-chris-messina-manglehorn-premiere-venice-03.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000423624376.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, AscendingHero, mazzi and 2 others
Any Nina Agdal fans? @Enfant terrible @looksmaxxer234 @AbandonShip @OOGABOOGA
807CDD2.gif

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, JuneBug, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
Looks for women is way more important than for men tbh let's be honest here
A good looking woman has all the doors open anywhere
A man needs more than looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and .👽.
Yup. She was getting into top Miami clubs and yacht parties at 18 (legal age is 21 in the US).

just be a dj i guess

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
yea without status u r a nobody as a man.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, AscendingHero, aBetterMii and 1 other person
just be a dj i guess
Hilariously, the guys in the videos were nobodies. I'm guessing they were trust funders because their DJing was irrelevant and they clearly weren't making any money. She easily could have tagged along with actually high status DJs. @Biggdink thoughts?

3816369-Matt-Root,-Patrick-Pizzorni-&-Nina-Agdal.jpg
2866715.4-Patrick-Pizzorni-&-Nina-Agdal1.jpg
249091Patrick%20Pizzorni%20&%20Nina%20Agdal1.JPG
19514025-Patrick-Pizzorne-&-Nina-Agdal1.jpg

post-53252-1329752216.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, aBetterMii and Deleted member 7580
Hilariously, the guys in the videos were nobodies. I'm guessing they were trust funders because their DJing was irrelevant and they clearly weren't making any money. She easily could have tagged along with actually high status DJs. @Biggdink thoughts?
this party lifestyle is boring as fuck for me
no intellectual stimulation at all

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Deleted member 15309 and Be_ConfidentBro
No one cares about this bitch bro

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Sens, Deleted member 15309 and 4 others
Fuck just got nostalgic for summer 2011. One of the best summers

Any Nina Agdal fans? @Enfant terrible @looksmaxxer234 @AbandonShip @OOGABOOGA
807CDD2.gif
Yes I used to coom to her she’s my favorite of the top supermodels

op why would I watch those long ass videos like what are you even trying to show us? Is she on camera doing hoe shit or just partying like everyone does?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778

3816369-Matt-Root,-Patrick-Pizzorni-&-Nina-Agdal.jpg
2866715.4-Patrick-Pizzorni-&-Nina-Agdal1.jpg
249091Patrick%20Pizzorni%20&%20Nina%20Agdal1.JPG
19514025-Patrick-Pizzorne-&-Nina-Agdal1.jpg

post-53252-1329752216.jpg
Another Stacy with low standards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 15099
Another Stacy with low standards
Most higher status guys wouldn't put up with the amount of sausage fest going on in those videos.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Like what nigga, time stamp her doing hoe shit
That's like asking for time stamps in the Lord of the Rings movies. You're supposed to watch the entire series.

TBH, I didn't really watch them; I just searched through them in Sony Vegas to cut out clips of her.

That's like asking for time stamps in the Lord of the Rings movies. You're supposed to watch the entire series.

TBH, I didn't really watch them; I just searched through them in Sony Vegas to cut out clips of her.
shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 15099
Erdv3yn78d941

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk and Be_ConfidentBro
I heard they get paid and shitted on in Dubai

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 17291
Tbh ion care

Shortly after turning 18, Danish model Nina Agdal got signed to Elite Modeling in Miami.

Within a few months, she ended up as a groupie for a nobody bro DJ group and started underaged clubbing in Miami. One of the guys filmed the sausage fest experiences with her over the course of a year or so (the videos are uploaded on Vimeo with barely any views):

A few years later, her career took off and she started dating A list celebrities. Supermodel slayer Leonardo Dicaprio got his turn for a year or so, but could sense her hoe tendencies and broke up:
LEONARDO%2BDICAPRIO%2BSPLIT%2BWITH%2BA%2BYEAR%2BLONG%2BMODEL%2BGIRLFRIEND%2BNINA%2BAGDAL.jpg

This is gonna be a psl aspie moment. But she looks :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and one job away
That could also be said about a particular, well-loved guy.
Hero-Fit_diesel_fy6.jpg
I mean what are we debating about. In the end she fucked leo and i didn’t. Who am I to call ogre

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
@KingOfKyiv its official. Just booked my flight + Airbnb to Kyiv.

gonna be staying at this place that’s like $2500 a month on Airbnb. Im gonna try and see if I can get like a 2 month contract to continue staying there. Doubt it tho.

the heated pool + sauna + gym really sold me. Plus it’s high rise and you can see the stadium. You probs know what apartment I’m talking about
View attachment 1523660
maybe we link up and take pics together for Instagram + tinder???
That's an insane price. $83/night. Long as you're happy paying that then cool, real baller shit. Sure, you can contact me on Telegram @KingOfKyiv or Discord KingOfKyiv#5508 or Instagram kingsofkyiv . Let me know what day you're coming.

I'd note that your Tinder matches are going to drop by 90% once you get here as you got matched with bots that only match people overseas/foreigners and then a real person tries to scam you out of money. But I'd also be interested to see how well you do once here. 2-3 matches a day is gigachad level here. I'd also make you aware that you're not going to do yourself any favors here by allowing the scamming whores and professional daters to take advantage of you that you'll match on Tinder.

Best advice here that will save you 90% of the headache, never go to a place a woman wants to go. First, that's not the culture here, you're the man, you pick the place. If she's suggesting a place or wants to specifically go somewhere, delete her, she's trying to scam you. There are 5 well known restaurants here that exist solely to fuck over foreigners by charging you 100s, even 1000s of dollars, and the girl gets a kickback for taking you there from 10%-40%. You're not going to get out of paying the bill either as Vlad and his 4 thugs are going to make sure you pay.

Last edited:
Why you larp as girl on tinder
Olena is real and works for me. She's my newest hire doing personal assistant shit for me. Was her idea to try to generate leads on her Tinder. She's kinda a bitch so I probably won't keep her and find someone else.

I'd note it's been completely worthless, all her leads.

Last edited:
Suifuel

For all the copers and femcels

>18
>underage
🧐

@itsOVER did same thing and he fuck 4 girls and he uglier than me
Fair. Worth a shot if that's how you wanna roll. It's easier picking them up irl though.

didn't read just watched a couple of the videos
imagine having modern looksmaxxing knowledge and going to places like Rio and Ibiza whilst RTT back in 2011

didn't read just watched a couple of the videos
imagine having modern looksmaxxing knowledge and going to places like Rio and Ibiza whilst RTT back in 2011
Having status/money is very important in those locations (more so than an American university campus, for example).

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
“don’t worry about my past that has nothing to do w you”

Their past ;

Bitch has sfs and is a model jfl

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart