Sulfur shrank my pores after one use

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

ᴾᵒʳˢᶜʰᵉ ᵒʷⁿᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᵗʰⁱᶜᵃˡ ᵖⁱᵐᵖ
I fucking hate visible pores :feelsree:. I heard somewhere that sulfur shrinks pores n shiet, so I got pack of sulfur powder from the pharmacy and I made my own sulfur mask :feelsyay:. I mixed the powder with my favorite moisturizer - baume b5 by La Roche Posay. I applied it and kept it for about and hour. I was pleasantly surprised by how good my skin looked after I rinsed this shit off :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, cavy and thxmes
nice

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
bro couldnt decide on a pfp :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed, greycel and i_love_roosters
bro couldnt decide on a pfp :lul:
Yeah fr :lul:. There's no way I can have just one. I might add this one to the mix
Screenshot 20240526 013715 Photos

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed and CarrotMaxxer
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and CarrotMaxxer
I fucking hate visible pores :feelsree:. I heard somewhere that sulfur shrinks pores n shiet, so I got pack of sulfur powder from the pharmacy and I made my own sulfur mask :feelsyay:. I mixed the powder with my favorite moisturizer - baume b5 by La Roche Posay. I applied it and kept it for about and hour. I was pleasantly surprised by how good my skin looked after I rinsed this shit off :feelsyay:
only thing you did is dry your skin out and the sulfur has a anti-bacterial effect, same effects can be replicated with benzoyl peroxide with better results

• Hmm...
only thing you did is dry your skin out and the sulfur has a anti-bacterial effect, same effects can be replicated with benzoyl peroxide with better results
Screenshot 20240512 080204 YouTube

benzoyl peroxide dries out your skin as well

• +1
i said the effects can be replicated, go to english class
i did not read your mla formatted essay
please forgive me goyim

• +1