Bamp

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lokki, LooksThinker and sub5c3l
I gotta support Finngolia as someone with Mongolian heritage
As someone whose country (or at least, area) was not conquered by the Mongols despite many attempts, I have even more reason to support the Sultanate.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jeww and sub5c3l
As someone whose country (or at least, area) was not conquered by the Mongols despite many attempts, I have even more reason to support the Sultanate.
The Muslims did just that tho

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Michael Myers
Fingolia mogs to dirt

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lokki, i_love_roosters and sub5c3l
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and i_love_roosters
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Only the southeastern part was conquered. Why do you think you know my history better than me? Sindh was conquered in the 8th century, but the rest of Pakistan reverted to Islam gradually, by our own people; not because of foreign invaders.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and i_love_roosters
Only the southeastern part was conquered. Why do you think you know my history better than me? Sindh was conquered in the 8th century, but the rest of Pakistan reverted to Islam gradually, by our own people; not because of foreign invaders.
That's what they want you to believe. The Ottoman Empire is the only "country" that willingly converted to Islam. Pakistanis were lovely worshipers of lord Shiva before jihad came upon them

• Ugh..
  • Woah
That's what they want you to believe. The Ottoman Empire is the only "country" that willingly converted to Islam. Pakistanis were lovely worshipers of lord Shiva before jihad came upon them
You're retarded, Mehmet. I guess they don't teach you reality in your Turkish schools. Btw, buddhism flourished in the country as well.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww and sub5c3l
You're retarded, Mehmet. I guess they don't teach you reality in your Turkish schools. Btw, buddhism flourished in the country as well.
I grew up in Bulgaria and I was taught to hate everything Turkish to the bones I knew most of it was unjustified so I've always been giga objective when it comes to history, religion too

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
I grew up in Bulgaria and I was taught to hate everything Turkish to the bones I knew most of it was unjustified so I've always been giga objective when it comes to history, religion too
I know a Bulgarian Turk. But that's not the point, your "knowledge" on South Asia is false.

• Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I know a Bulgarian Turk. But that's not the point, your "knowledge" on South Asia is false.
The nigga who sold me this book scammed me
5111AlHqWkL AC UF10001000 QL80