summary of forevergymcellings posts

D

Deleted member 25059

Kraken
- worshiping Maher like a manic faggot

- "you are a retard if you enter a relationship as a sub-chad; 100% chances you'll get cucked (btw, I'm a subchad in a relationship and I'm 100% sure my girlfriend I got through tinder is loyal to me!!!")

- "UK and Portugal [literally the ugliest nation in Europe + the nation of gypsy manlets with arab admixture] are full of gigachads, it's impossible to compete here!" (of course, he is, conveniently, portuguese-british and would probably claim the same after spending some time in fucking Cambodia)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gladiator, Deleted member 28414, Prince88 and 16 others
I don't like his threads. Seen one, you've seen them all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 17872 and 7 others

I'm 100% sure my girlfriend I got through tinder is loyal to me!!!"

Funny GIF

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and zharupodrugu

- "you are a retard if you enter a relationship as a sub-chad; 100% chances you'll get cucked (btw, I'm a subchad in a relationship and I'm 100% sure my girlfriend I got through tinder is loyal to me!!!")

- "UK and Portugal [literally the ugliest nation in Europe + the nation of gypsy manlets with arab admixture] are full of gigachads, it's impossible to compete here!" (of course, he is, conveniently, portuguese-british and would probably claim the same after spending some time in fucking Cambodia)
I get laid in London and I’m Normie

I know an ethnic mogger from here on instagram and he’s slaying girls with 50,000 insta followers in London and models

If u can’t get laid in London ur just annugly autistic fsggot

you’d do well to respect your elders son

I get laid in London and I’m Normie

I know an ethnic mogger from here on instagram and he’s slaying girls with 50,000 insta followers in London and models

If u can’t get laid in London ur just annugly autistic fsggot
Height?

I’m 180 cm unfrauded.
I'm curious about uk, is really that bad there? Most British looks bad, even foids looks plain ugly with tons of make ups. I bet here in italy we have it 10 times worse lol.

I'm curious about uk, is really that bad there? Most British looks bad, even foids looks plain ugly with tons of make ups. I bet here in italy we have it 10 times worse lol.
Guys here are ugly as fuck on average and end up getting girls a lot better looking most of the time as they’re fairly NT and have a social circle

Good looks make it easier of course but it’s incredibly rare like very very rare

• Woah
Reactions: It'snotover

idk this guy but i cant think of a worst pheno than uk+portugal