Summer 2017

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Somewhere in early July, I was coming home from the gym around midnight and I saw my oneitis on the street, waiting to be picked, obviously by her bf.

Then a couple of weeks later, I was walking my dog and I walked by a guy waiting outside his car a couple of slopes away from my oneitis's house. He was around my age, maybe a year younger, looked like a masculine pretty boy, slightly taller than me too.

I didn't see her with that guy, but it's not far fethced to assume that she dated him and that they were experimenting with different meeting spots.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I didn't see her with that guy, but it's not far fethced to assume that she dated him and that they were experimenting with different meeting spots.
If only she knew the kind of cuck you are.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 283
Nigga stop or I'll summon my gigachad to stop you

• +1
What a sharmouta.....

• +1
  • +1
No offense but do you have fuckbuddies, FWB in Greece? I know it's cope but its a important one

• +1
No offense but do you have fuckbuddies, FWB in Greece? I know it's cope but its a important one

I have a girl here too but I don't need her atm

• +1
  • +1
I'm not a cuck. I'm just extremely jealous and paranoid of the only girl I love even though I only feel stress when I'm around her.
Thinking about who she dated(fucked) is the job of a cum slurping cuckold, its beyond pathetic, i don't give a fuck about who my oneitis may or may not have fucked, everytime i think about her, i think about my fat cock in her small ass stretching her rectum out and then cuddling after once im done blowing a massive load on her cute face, thinking about a girl (that you have romantic feelings for) fucking/ dating someone else is cuckoldry to the max. I hate to say it lord ops, but you are a CUCKOLD!

• +1
Thinking about who she dated(fucked) is the job of a cum slurping cuckold, its beyond pathetic

I want to beat him down

, thinking about a girl (that you have romantic feelings for) fucking/ dating someone else is cuckoldry to the max.

I'm just jealous man, cause to these guys, she is just another pussy, to me she is everything

• +1
I love you botruecel if she dated you she would have been the luckiest girl in the world

• +1
I love you botruecel if she dated you she would have been the luckiest girl in the world

If she dated me it would be proof god exists

• +1