Summer has been horrible. My life is so boring right now.

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

fucking over
If anyone knew me from back in summer-fall 2023 you may remember my crazy ass threads regarding girls or even just my life in general but now i deadass haven't had any interesting relations with girls since February that were actual eventful. Last summer was 10x better than this one even tho this one was not bad, it was literally boring.

No stacylite for me to obsess over like last summer and fall, no crazy girls for me and my friends to deal with, no new first experiences with girls, just nothing. I don't even have anything to vent about bruh i deadass like have nothing good or bad really happening in my life thats worth talking about. This is the least i have cared for women in almost 2 years. I do not even go out a lot cuz its pointless all my friends wanna do is eat goyslop at 10 PM and fuck around until 2 at night like its such average american male behavior (which is why most look like shit by 25).

Even crazier is when i left the site, a month later i bagged the girl i was talking about in this thread, who i began obsessing over on and off from September 2022-febuary 2024 and i still think about her a lot tbh.
Fall 2023 was an insane time in my life and since prom season ended i have had 0 excitement in my life longer than like a day.

• +1
Reactions: slimeszn3

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and nathan
0 js get a better life

Ok send me your birthday then

If anyone knew me from back in summer-fall 2023 you may remember my crazy ass threads regarding girls or even just my life in general but now i deadass haven't had any interesting relations with girls since February that were actual eventful. Last summer was 10x better than this one even tho this one was not bad, it was literally boring.

No stacylite for me to obsess over like last summer and fall, no crazy girls for me and my friends to deal with, no new first experiences with girls, just nothing. I don't even have anything to vent about bruh i deadass like have nothing good or bad really happening in my life thats worth talking about. This is the least i have cared for women in almost 2 years. I do not even go out a lot cuz its pointless all my friends wanna do is eat goyslop at 10 PM and fuck around until 2 at night like its such average american male behavior (which is why most look like shit by 25).

Even crazier is when i left the site, a month later i bagged the girl i was talking about in this thread, who i began obsessing over on and off from September 2022-febuary 2024 and i still think about her a lot tbh.
Fall 2023 was an insane time in my life and since prom season ended i have had 0 excitement in my life longer than like a day.
sun exposure is the main reason guys look like chit by 25

Jfl I got a std last summer and it was my final months before the inceldom took over. Slayed
Around 6 foids that summer, despite niggas claiming I was larping

Miss those times

It be like that sometimes brah. Looksmax and get ready to go off when u get to school

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
Jfl I got a std last summer and it was my final months before the inceldom took over. Slayed
Around 6 foids that summer, despite niggas claiming I was larping

Miss those times
Tf? Did u descend massively or sum

Tf? Did u descend massively or sum
Nah bro, I’ve always been a bloatcel incel but women are less picky on dating apps, so I managed to fuck Beckies. This summer I’m just working on ascending

• JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs and Sprinkles