Summer in Italy Is too brutal

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Skinny girls in bikins everywhere, low bf chadlites at every single, playing soccer at the beach, drinking, smoking marijuana together and kissing at the sunset, dancing on the notes of Exotic music, driving convertible Cars, incels meanwhile Just sweating in their room or in their wagie Cage, High bf, no skinny girl to kiss, no guys to hang around and have fun with. The mog Is too brutal

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: deadstock, Copeful, Gonthar and 15 others
You said you have a Vespa.

Stock photo stylish italian man wearing white shirt and sitting on classic scooter 1565801284

+ you are a weed-smoker yourself so you know where to get it and how to use it.

hippie-man-smoking-marijuana-cigarette.jpg

Get your lazy ass of your italian chair, get some weed and drive your Vespa to the city-centre.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, 6PSLcel, aleksander and 7 others
You said you have a Vespa.

View attachment 2996977

+ you are a weed-smoker yourself so you know where to get it and how to use it.

hippie-man-smoking-marijuana-cigarette.jpg

Get your lazy ass of your italian chair, get some weed and drive your Vespa to the city-centre.
i can't use weed the jews test my hair for driving license. my summer was already over before it started. no romantic dates, no playing soccer at the beach, no chilling, just suffering and despair.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DeadTrees, PseudoMaxxer and MoggerGaston
Only slaves actually live in hot countries
Jahahahhsha

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG, 6PSLcel and 14vic
Summer in India Is too brutal

fixed ur title OP

Skinny girls in bikins everywhere, low bf chadlites at every single, playing soccer at the beach, drinking, smoking marijuana together and kissing at the sunset, dancing on the notes of Exotic music, driving convertible Cars, incels meanwhile Just sweating in their room or in their wagie Cage, High bf, no skinny girl to kiss, no guys to hang around and have fun with. The mog Is too brutal
wait till you know about Spain

Bro I’m coming in a week let’s go slay together run a 2 man

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, 6PSLcel and Deleted member 44368
It’s brutal anywhere really

wtf? elab
here in italy if you visit the ward you get labeled by the government, you get signaled to the authority competent for driving licenses and as they found high concentrations of THC in my blood when i visited the ward they started testing me every 3 months (hair test)

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
here in italy if you visit the ward you get labeled by the government, you get signaled to the authority competent for driving licenses and as they found high concentrations of THC in my blood when i visited the ward they started testing me every 3 months (hair test)
that's absolutely fucked. Another reason to hate the government.

they don't test for mephedrone, so I would just use that instead if I were you tbh.
It also makes girls horny asf so it's probably better than THC anyways.

+ ppl in italy probably don't know mephedrone so u'll have drug-dealer halo.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, Klaas Vaaker and PseudoMaxxer
You should visit one day a country with young populations, you would be shocked

After that the youngest circles of Milan will look like a retirement center

Full of high nt people here

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
You should visit one day a country with young populations, you would be shocked

After that the youngest circles of Milan will look like a retirement center
Milan is known to be garbage anyways. There's way better italian cities like Siena

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, MaghrebGator, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
I would burnout after 2 hours

• So Sad
Milan is known to be garbage anyways. There's way better italian cities like Siena
Never been in Italy it's one of my dream travels My preferred part of Italy is Sicilia and maybe also Florenzia and Venecia because of history

I got really hyped about Italy when i played a mission on Hitman videogame in the coast of Sapienza which is inspired in the Amalfi Coast

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
In gta

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Sounds like Brazil favelas. Are you sure you southern european are still culturally european?

• JFL
brutal tbh, i’m driving my shitty old car, no AC and shit, all day in the wagie cage and went to the beach only once since summer started, didn’t hang out with friends in a month too…

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, the BULL and Darkeningstar
Sounds like Brazil favelas. Are you sure you southern european are still culturally european?
This Is how ancient romans spent their Summer as well, you Just don't have the Ideal climate and landscape so you can only rot

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and PseudoMaxxer
Just put your house on Airbnb - girls only! Now you'll get girls from other countries coming to Italy to find themselves or some shit and they'll stay in your house, you can serve as a guide for them, show them the hottest places in Italy, etc.

If you're in Italy / Spain / Portugal / Argentina / Brazil etc., and you don't look similar to the guy below, and you don't have a girlfriend similar to the girl below, it's pretty much over for you in 2024 :what: :feelsshh:

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar