summer is so brutal for incels

lestoa

lestoa

ascend or death
I see women half naked woman everywhere, whenever I see half naked women in the summer I know how fucking over it is. It's over, I'm unloveable. I'm going to order lemon bottle and furosemide soon, I'm cutting like crazy right now, i alrdy lost over 40LBS NIIGGGERRR. I'm doing my best, I'm so scared of socializing with anyone here. Apart from that, I'm the only mf at my school who's fucking 16, everyone here is 20-25. Nigger, I'm 16, what should I do, I'm fucked. When I talk to mfs I realize how fucked I am - everyone is having fun and chilling and I rot in my room every day - studying for school and browsing on .org. It's over, it never started. I want to rope, what the fuck should I do, I go crazy when I go to school. I'm so ugly,

''just talk to woman bro, you are wasting ur childhood because you're always afraid of everything'' oh yeah? Women would spit in my face and insult me to death if I even talked to these woman. Fucking bullshit, women hate normies ''normies are fakecels bro'' JFL yea bro of course.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett, Lirevk, Klasik01 and 4 others
what do you look like

Get over it

• +1
Reactions: iblamejews
I see women half naked woman everywhere, whenever I see half naked women in the summer I know how fucking over it is. It's over, I'm unloveable. I'm going to order lemon bottle and furosemide soon, I'm cutting like crazy right now, i alrdy lost over 40LBS NIIGGGERRR. I'm doing my best, I'm so scared of socializing with anyone here. Apart from that, I'm the only mf at my school who's fucking 16, everyone here is 20-25. Nigger, I'm 16, what should I do, I'm fucked. When I talk to mfs I realize how fucked I am - everyone is having fun and chilling and I rot in my room every day - studying for school and browsing on .org. It's over, it never started. I want to rope, what the fuck should I do, I go crazy when I go to school. I'm so ugly,

''just talk to woman bro, you are wasting ur childhood because you're always afraid of everything'' oh yeah? Women would spit in my face and insult me to death if I even talked to these woman. Fucking bullshit, women hate normies ''normies are fakecels bro'' JFL yea bro of course.
Getasociallifemaxx

Beautiful tits popping out everywhere.
Just waiting for chads cum to spray all over them

• JFL
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett, FacialStructure404, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Getasociallifemaxx
Iam social, i have 2 large friend groups. I have lots of homies. But i never talk with woman, i dont know how to meet woman. Thats my only fucking problem. Woman are my problem. Iam nt, i actually have a good life. Everything is fine. Except my depression, borderline and inceldom

Iam social, i have 2 large friend groups. I have lots of homies. But i never talk with woman, i dont know how to meet woman. Thats my only fucking problem. Woman are my problem. Iam nt, i actually have a good life. Everything is fine. Except my depression, borderline and inceldom
You need to write with rizz on text to them and be confident irl, thats the truth

Why are you 16 yo in a school full of 20+ yo ?

you are white, blue eyes, htn and you tell me to me to get a social life. No social life for my cutecel 5/10 mid tier normie face.
Bro I barely talk to women jfl

Drink alcohol to gain low inhib superpowers when your socializing. I don't believe you seriously have 0 friends

Drink alcohol to gain low inhib superpowers when your socializing. I don't believe you seriously have 0 friends
i dont want to fuck my gut, NIGGER i have rly so many friends

Then go out with those friends and make more friends.
Maybe it only takes time, but we all never talk to woman. I need to make more female friends or its over. I hope i dont end up in the cutecel friendzone

Maybe it only takes time, but we all never talk to woman. I need to make more female friends or its over. I hope i dont end up in the cutecel friendzone
I have 0 female friends. I don't need them. But for assuming you are MTN then i recommend getting into an NT friend group with females

I have 0 female friends. I don't need them. But for assuming you are MTN then i recommend getting into an NT friend group with females
Thought of that too, i will see. Thank you bhai

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Past 2 summers have been ropefuel

it gets much worse with age, even if you aren't incel.

Summer when u have subhuman frame

re

real

Which country?

Yeah it’s brutal, I’m forced to go shirtless and reveal my skinny fat gamer physique to the world while Chad horses around with half naked Stacy, as she gets aroused by his six pack

Yeah it’s brutal, I’m forced to go shirtless and reveal my skinny fat gamer physique to the world while Chad horses around with half naked Stacy, as she gets aroused by his six pack
over :):feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: