dhusc
Fuchsia
- Joined
- Oct 16, 2025
- Posts
- 14,947
- Reputation
- 22,362
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
only retards who love gay sex and worship attractive men love thisi like this
Which cityy u are in rn in indianigga focus on the captions
ur right tho
my mother doesn't like your peopleYou have the t levels of a castrated ant. Slit your wrists you pissweak cuck. I’ve fucked many women including ur whore mother for free.
Is India is fked up same as west?Kashmiristan
View attachment 5702030
what like infastructure or hypergamy?Is India is fked up same as west?
Only metropolitan city imo
its so extremely stupid but prominent among the communityLiterally talked about this yesterday lol
Nah girls getting railed in uni and girls want chad here toowhat like infastructure or hypergamy?
I doubt india would be that badNah girls getting railed in uni and girls want chad here too
Also I got cheated from a uncanny ltb I was with her for sex but i won't make itwhat like infastructure or hypergamy?
Are u not in india bhai?I doubt india would be that bad
I'm bengali brah not indianAre u not in india bhai?
you'll get another girlAlso I got cheated from a uncanny ltb I was with her for sex but i won't make it
Bangladesh?I'm bengali brah not indian
yeahBangladesh?
Nah it's hard for me cause I'm not a social guy act autistic tooyou'll get another girl
Bro, there's no superiority, you niggas are good guys[МЕДИА=тикток]7682035697099803925[/МЕДИА]
what the fuck does that meanBro, there's no superiority, you niggas are good guys![]()
It seemed to me that you were a nigger who was whiningЧто, блять, это значит?
don't worry the rest of the tiktoks were people worshipping tom wellingtonfirst good take from tiktok niggas