Sun exposure and aging

delusionalretard

delusionalretard

Wise beyond all measure
The sun is basically a nuclear reactor. It makes you warm, so less need for food. The catch is that you age but yeah so what you will age no matter what, might as well relax in the sun and be happy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 9670, MaxillaMaxing and 4 others
I get sunburned easily, and sunscreen seems to make my acne worse. Is there a workaround for this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Stopping@Nothing19
Protein is also thought to age you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, datboijj, delusionalretard and 1 other person
The sun aging you isn't the sun itself in isolation

It's retinol (vitamin a deficiency)
copper deficiency
Excessive PUFA in the tissues
Vitamin E deficiency

Poor solar callus - exposure to the sun/ability to tolerate

Sunglasses and suncream blocking the communication between your body and the sun - certain wavelengths of light trigger reactions within the body where you produce your own protection, this is blocked when the eyes and skin are shielded

Unironically the worst thing to do is sit indoors 24/7 with toxic SPF 50 creams on your body

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Stallone, cmfanel and 5 others
move to antarctica

Has one of the highest levels of UV radiation on the planet. :lul:
More likely to get an extreme sunburn and skin damage in Antarctica than Africa. Low temps don't mean low radiation

The best way to defend against sun damage is to stay indoors between 10am-14pm (highest radiation levels).
People in extremely sunny countries like Arab gulf countries rarely if ever leave the house during these hours. They also paint their houses white to keep the house cool.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, A23ghskung, cmfanel and 4 others
The sun aging you isn't the sun itself in isolation

It's retinol (vitamin a deficiency)
copper deficiency
Excessive PUFA in the tissues
Vitamin E deficiency

Poor solar callus - exposure to the sun/ability to tolerate

Sunglasses and suncream blocking the communication between your body and the sun - certain wavelengths of light trigger reactions within the body where you produce your own protection, this is blocked when the eyes and skin are shielded

Unironically the worst thing to do is sit indoors 24/7 with toxic SPF 50 creams on your body
Modern sunscreen isn’t toxic

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
Mine is paraben, sulfate free.

I take D3 so who cares

Those aren't the only toxins, those are actually some of the less toxic offenders

D3 is toxic rat poison that causes arterial calcification

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and thereallegend
Mine is paraben, sulfate free.

I take D3 so who cares

Rat poison

The-major-classical-vitamin-D-pathway-whereby-vitamin-D3-is-either-produced-in-the-skin.png

Muh d3 is the same as sun exposure

D3 shuts off the Vitamin D receptor

you taking k2 and high dose magnesium to bowel tolerance with it?

• +1

Has one of the highest levels of UV radiation on the planet. :lul:
More likely to get an extreme sunburn and skin damage in Antarctica than Africa. Low temps don't mean low radiation

The best way to defend against sun damage is to stay indoors between 10am-14pm (highest radiation levels).
People in extremely sunny countries like Arab gulf countries rarely if ever leave the house during these hours. They also paint their houses white to keep the house cool.
jokes on you, half of the year antarctica is in complete darkness:lul:

i only had sunburns when i was working for 5 hours in daylight, other than that im pretty sure 15-30 minutes outside won't do any noticable damage unless you're a genetic failure.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Just don't take anything.
Only salad

vitamin D3 supplementation isnt poison

Research Jim Stephenson Jr

He'll debunk any "research" you can throw around, it's been a large part of his academic career

• +1
Research Jim Stephenson Jr

He'll debunk any "research" you can throw around, it's been a large part of his academic career
idk if you are trying to say if proteins age you or not. I wont' read the link rn.
but btw, mine was a joke

MELANOTAN 2
I had MT II cycle once in order to prepare my skin for a period of sun exposure over several days.

Problem, I had next to zero sun exposure while on the Melanotan II.

No kidding, at the end of the MTII cycle my skin was literally turned grey.

TLDR: MTII will build up melanin pigment in your skin, but without sun exposure it won't have the aspect of a healthy tan

What about wearing an SPF 50+ hat (This is what I do, and yes I look like a complete tool wearing it.) you expose other parts of your body to the sun?