Sun exposure vs skin

Aroace
What's the daily or weekly sun exposure limit? I don't want to risk getting even a single wrinkle, what should be my limit if I have white skin?

I shade all trolls, scientific answers only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and AlexBrown84
just stay inside theory

Any amount of sun exposure will eventually result in wrinkles/sun damage unless you use sunscreen; the amount of time it takes for it to take effect is influenced by how pale you naturally are.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa, TsarTsar444 and reputation
Any amount of sun exposure will eventually result in wrinkles/sun damage unless you use sunscreen; the amount of time it takes for it to take effect is influenced by how pale you naturally are.
Good answer, elaborate

I'm 22 years old and I have 0 wrinkles, i live in somehow cold country with little sun

Can sunscreen save my skin from sun damage to my skin?

Good answer, elaborate

I'm 22 years old and I have 0 wrinkles, i live in somehow cold country with little sun

Can sunscreen save my skin from sun damage to my skin?
60 SPF sunscreen protects your skin well but you need to apply it 30min before sun exposure and reapply it every few hours.
That being said, some hours / places have particularly strong sunrays that may penetrate sunscreen a little bit, so avoid excessive sun exposure at all costs. You can supply vitamin D through pills and stuff, anyways.

Aging is purely about genetics + environment, my father, uncles, lots of 50yo people i see who smoke, never cared about sunscreen, diet, look better or at worst the same like male models at that age. Aging is genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crusile, Deleted member 13787, oldcell and 1 other person
I don't want to risk getting even a single wrinkle, what should be my limit if I have white skin?
Doesn’t matter what you want or don’t want, odds are you will get it regardless. In fact, you likely already have some micro-wrinkles. Problem is that too many users here that think too aspie about everything.

So long you don’t spend copious amount in the sun and wear sunscreen and do all the other anti-aging stuff, you’ll be fine or at the very least better off than 99% of the population.

Ideally sunscreen should be reaplied each 2 hours. So if you want to avoid at maximum aging, really every 2 hours a sunscreen with high FPS