Sun is literally everything sun screen is a scam

D

Deleted member 26642

Half caged
Jews have convinced us white boys to use sun screen to stop us from getting mogger skin. UV rays make your skin clearer and better colouring. Fuck anti aging if you are gonna be incel forever. Tan max now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30857, Clark69, Deleted member 23359 and 5 others
Yea sunscreen is mad stupid

Sun improves elastin which aids collagen production

But niggas here will rather listen to an Asian fat face telling them to wear sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 23359, Deleted member 26642 and 1 other person
Dude. Shut the fuck up and go fuck yourself.

Either get a group of scientists to back up your claims or shove your theory up your ass.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, apathy, Sapieeen and 3 others

Either get a group of scientists to back up your claims or shove your theory up your ass.
Science is a religion made up of close-minded brainwashed autists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: apathy, Deleted member 30857, Deleted member 23359 and 4 others
Op trying to eliminate the competition :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 20370, czwarty and 3 others

Silver
Joined Jun 20, 2023

Tanning has short term benefits and long term drawbacks. You can either mog more now or lose your looks slower. It is literally proven that sun makes your skin clearer the rays stop oils or some shit

• +1
Reactions: User49
Science is a religion made up of close-minded brainwashed autists

Same response applies to you.

When i worked in the sun i looked subhuman. Now that ive been working in the shade for almost a year, ive seen an overwhelming improvment.

• Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
Tanning has short term benefits and long term drawbacks. You can either mog more now or lose your looks slower. It is literally proven that sun makes your skin clearer the rays stop oils or some shit
Rednecks and orange freaks is what happens when whitey overtans its not a good look

When i worked in the sun i looked subhuman. Now that ive been working in the shade for almost a year, ive seen an overwhelming improvment.
You look subhuman cus you ugly not cus if the sun jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and LampPostPrime

Well im med i dont need to tan. Over for whilecels

Obviously 10 hours in the sun a day will fuck you up. Avoiding the sun at all costs will also make you a palecel with fucked up skin

Laser therapy and Botox is literally a man-made imitation of what the sun does to your skin only what the sun does looks better and more natural. The sun makes you look younger. Just notice how being in the sunlight makes you and the people around you feel. Listen to your natural senses, not the religion that is science.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Clark69, Oueyy and 3 others

Ye cuz ur work was probably manual labour and now you live more sedentary and use less of your bodies energy

Obviously 10 hours in the sun a day will fuck you up. Avoiding the sun at all costs will also make you a palecel with fucked up skin
It will delay aging

Laser therapy and Botox is literally a man-made imitation of what the sun does to your skin only it looks better and natural. The sun makes you look younger. Just notice how being in the sunlight makes you and the people around you feel. Listen to your natural senses, not the religion that is science.
But but my fav YouTuber told me to wear sunscreen so I can look 20 at 60

-random Tik tok fag

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 31457 and LampPostPrime
Laser therapy and Botox is literally a man-made imitation of what the sun does to your skin only it looks better and natural. The sun makes you look younger. Just notice how being in the sunlight makes you and the people around you feel. Listen to your natural senses, not the religion that is science.
You and op on some machiavelli shit 💀😂

Ye cuz ur work was probably manual labour and now you live more sedentary and use less of your bodies energy

No im active but in the shade. I try to get 20 mins of sun a day which seems enough for me

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31169
Trust the science!
mockup-d3c40e36_1200x.jpg

this is one of the worst things about being cumskin, you burn in the sun, you turn red, literally first degree burns, but that's the price of getting a more masculine skin color and not being a feminine cumskin

Brutal cumskin aging genetics

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26642 and LampPostPrime
its pretty weird
all our old ancestor got in the sun 24 hour (the body evolutionary adapt to it?)
and now scientist say "muh do sun screen muh sun = bad for skin"
rlly retarded and weird

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26642
Jews have convinced us white boys to use sun screen to stop us from getting mogger skin. UV rays make your skin clearer and better colouring. Fuck anti aging if you are gonna be incel forever. Tan max now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30857
Sun is great for hormones and stuff, but I need to use sunscreen now that I'm using retinol. I'll upgrade it to tretinoin in a month or so too when my body's gotten used to it.

I've already noticed small improvements, but it's gonna take months before the real mogger effects start to show.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 26642
Sun is great for hormones and stuff, but I need to use sunscreen now that I'm using retinol. I'll upgrade it to tretinoin in a month or so too when my body's gotten used to it.

I've already noticed small improvements, but it's gonna take months before the real mogger effects start to show.
i started using tretinoin again

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 26642
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69
Sun improves elastin which aids collagen production
mr-bean-wait-a-minute.gif

Never knew about this. I just thought it was placebo when I noticed my skin looking better, even without skincare products. More reasons to stay consistent with my 1 hour of sun a day plan