Sun your balls to improve your male hormones! Told you guys this a year back!

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
An alternative if you live in Europe then you can improvise with Red Light Therapy

Edited video from Derek's More Plates More Dates boring shit

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 15827
I dont take advice from juiceheads

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Adonis, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 15827
ugh just imagining what ur neighbours have to go through seeing ur pajeet testicles :sick:

but i think bare torso is enough

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: House Lannister and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 15827
ugh just imagining what ur neighbours have to go through seeing ur pajeet testicles :sick:

Hard projection from this insecure doomer gloomer man from the other side of the globe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Hard projection from this insecure doomer gloomer man from the other side of the globe
not really i show my pajeet nipples to the aunties who dry clothes in the sun everyday. ive even fucked an auntie who saw me from her balcony in the opposite house, men look the best bare torso and early morning sun she told me while i wiped my cum off her mouth

not really i show my pajeet nipples to the aunties who dry clothes in the sun everyday. ive even fucked an auntie who saw me from her balcony in the opposite house, men look the best bare torso and early morning sun she told me while i wiped my cum off her mouth

ZZZZZZ shut the fuck up and go here you self deprecating twat

ZZZZZZ shut the fuck up and go here you self deprecating twat

fuck that page and carnivore aurelius as well tbh both retards but i agree sunning balls is great. sun needs to be worshipped

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
@MakinItHappenReturn When I wake up I sit outside in my garden naked for like 20 minutes think that's enough sun exposure on my balls?

I. Dereck is boring af, not gonna watch 20 minutes of this guy

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, MakinItHappenReturn and Nims
fuck that page and carnivore aurelius as well tbh both retards but i agree sunning balls is great. sun needs to be worshipped

There is a reason you are staying on block you energy sucking cuck and here it is

• So Sad

you would suck and lick white testicles brutal racepill

• Hmm...
I. Dereck is boring af, not gonna watch 20 minutes of this guy

Yeah I know tell me about it lol

Just know it's legit. He talked about it and passed it, that's all you need to know

I honestly don't know how he became so popular with such dryness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Just so you guys know, excess testosterone is NOT good

Why?

Because if your body synthesis more Testosterone than you neen that T is not gonna be used and it's gonna be converted in Estrogen

Estrogen = gyno and other bad shit

Only sun your balls if you are LOW T, if you have high T already dont do this (also risk of testicular cancer)

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
@MakinItHappenReturn When I wake up I sit outside in my garden naked for like 20 minutes think that's enough sun exposure on my balls?

Obviously, if it's sunny, but you don't do that. You have the inhibition levels of Elliot Rodger until you have a pistol in your hand

• JFL
Reactions: Nims
Just so you guys know, excess testosterone is NOT good

Why?

Because if your body synthesis more Testosterone than you neen that T is not gonna be used and it's gonna be converted in Estrogen

Estrogen = gyno and other bad shit

Only sun your balls if you are LOW T, if you have high T already dont do this (also risk of testicular cancer)

Lol at you if you think any Gen Z or Millennial guys are anywhere near of being at danger of having 'excess testosterone'.

Ok thanks.

I have good inhibitions, bro just no social skills. I'm not scared of stuff lol.

Oxymoron

Key part being moron

• Hmm...
Link studies or fuck off

• +1
Reactions: bara
How is it an oxymoron you can have low inhibitions while lacking social skills?

Give me one example of you displaying low inhibition then?

You swam with sharks? Bungee jumped in crocodile infested water? Done parquour leaping between buildings?

• +1
Dnrd post studies

Ede96e4606f33a0f57efada0dec28a40

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Deleted member 1851 and Deleted member 15827
Give me one example of you displaying low inhibition then?
I got my dick cut open 6 months ago without general anesthetiser. Thats kinda low inhib no?

Other than that idk like I said I lack social skills so I don't go out often, but I also have committed some crimes :geek: that's low inhib no?

Getting my face cut open next month. Then in December getting my skull split in half with holes drilled in my palate.

Take a bunch of research chemicals and shit as well Idk if that's low inhib?

I also cycle a lot and stuff so I can get quite fast on that cycle like 30 mph down hills and on tracks and shit.
And sometimes jump off cliffs when I go adventuring.

give yourself testicular cancer to get more body hair and libido theory

• +1
Reactions: casadebanho
Lol at you if you think any Gen Z or Millennial guys are anywhere near of being at danger of having 'excess testosterone'.

JFL you seriously think that every Gen Z guy is a soy chugging low T nerd?

There are still plenty high testosterone teens and young men, it's easy to have high T without sunning your balls

Literally just stay low body fat, sleep 8 hours and filter your tap water

• +1
Reactions: mogging and sub5inchcel
give yourself testicular cancer to get more body hair and libido theory
Just get testicular cancer and have your balls removed theory

There are still plenty high testosterone teens and young men, it's easy to have high T without sunning your balls

i already have a 10 euro water filter jfl but i feel like it doesnt do shit since the water here is still more calcified than usual.
Also i am moving into a student dorm soon how the fuck do i filter the water there?

Shining red light over your ball sack for half an hour a day isn't doing fucking backflips and there is concrete proof that testosterone levels in men have plummeted since the invention of the internet and particularly smartphones. You can ignore this with your selectivity bias as much as you want of course, that's your ridiculous choice.

The things you listed are elementary ways of improving T and nothing new. Everybody knows them and it provides no extra edge on what is already circulating out there. Yawns

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
An alternative if you live in Europe then you can improvise with Red Light Therapy

Edited video from Derek's More Plates More Dates boring shit

Too many disgusting old men at the beach:feelswhy::incel:

i already have a 10 euro water filter jfl but i feel like it doesnt do shit since the water here is still more calcified than usual.
Also i am moving into a student dorm soon how the fuck do i filter the water there?
Idk how to filter water there without looking like a conspiracy theory autist

Thankfully I'm not from USA and I have my own underground water source, so my tap water isnt full of Birth control estrogens

Shining red light over your ball sack for half an hour a day isn't doing fucking backflips and there is concrete proof that testosterone levels in men have plummeted since the invention of the internet and particularly smartphones. You can ignore this with your selectivity bias as much as you want of course, that's your ridiculous choice.

The things you listed are elementary ways of improving T and nothing new. Everybody knows them and it provides no extra edge on what is already circulating out there. Yawns
Everybody knows them but most people dont do them lol

Most people on this forum are above 15/20% bodyfat, sleep 3 hours a day and then blame their low T levels on "bad genetics"

And yes I agree that tanning your balls is good to get even more testosterone, I'm just saying that healthy men who sleep well and go to the gym regularly don't need it

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Everybody knows them but most people dont do them lol

Most people on this forum are above 15/20% bodyfat, sleep 3 hours a day and then blame their low T levels on "bad genetics"

And yes I agree that tanning your balls is good to get even more testosterone, I'm just saying that healthy men who sleep well and go to the gym regularly don't need it

Yeah this is true

• +1
Reactions: casadebanho
so i should both sun them and ice them? what the fuck is this logic?