Sunak will become the new priminister the “British Raj” will mean something completely different soon

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH☦️ 🇻🇳
F060E0BC CB54 4C6A 85BD D1E61FAD682E

The British Raj I WELCOME IT

This ugly school boy looking fuck will be the first ethnic ruling the UK mirin 🇮🇳 billionaire Rishi Sunak the faggot. He is in 3rd place right now and his competion is shit he will win
675B739C 6AAF 4DBA A8F6 2CE7C0855B41

Curries rejoice @FailedNormieManlet @Chadethnic101 @Curry Suicide @Chadeep @ForeverRecession

NEW BRITISH ANTHEM 🔥 😍🥰

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TsarTsar444, currylightskin, Chadethnic101 and 6 others
Britain is Indian land. Just free Scotland, wales, north Ireland and all the islands. and give England to India.

Indians will rule it better and they deserve to rule it

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe, currylightskin and sub5inchcel
Oh did he actually win?

The second best option was a white women btw. Imagine the UK a country where they made it a crime to look at women unironically having a white women as the leader over for men then

Oh did he actually win?
Not yet it’s still in the fight so far so we don’t actually know who will win in the end.
The second best option was a white women btw. Imagine the UK a country where they made it a crime to look at women unironically having a white women as the leader over for men then
I prefer the white woman in power she’d be a better leader. Rishi is the worst option, the fact that he made it to the finals is insulting already so I’ll support Becky in this over billionaire curry Bezos Rishi.

Longfacecel

Ethnic take over incoming, all coping cúmskins are directed to hide in basements asap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back