Sunil richardson infamous bimax

VladimirtheGreat

VladimirtheGreat

Russian empire coming soon 🇷🇺🇷🇸🇧🇾 ☦☦☦
You all remember that fat american with o'pray profile picture doing bimax with sunill richardson and than later LL in turkey..

Whats funnny to me is...after bimax picture looks like before pic...and before bimax pic looks like after....trully brootal :feelsrope: paying 25.000 to end up more recessed and downgrown

20231015 130632

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, Acromegaly_Chad, the MOUSE and 2 others
fuck that dalit he needs to be blaclisted from practising medicine, he gave me alien zygos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Acromegaly_Chad, the MOUSE and 2 others
I mean, for that guy it literally never, ever began. He's one of most unfortunate looksmaxxer i've ever seen tho.

Just go to street shitters to get a bimax and LL theory. It's all gonna be fine bruv.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, mvp2v1, Acromegaly_Chad and 3 others
You all remember that fat american with o'pray profile picture doing bimax with sunill richardson and than later LL in turkey..

Whats funnny to me is...after bimax picture looks like before pic...and before bimax pic looks like after....trully brootal :feelsrope: paying 25.000 to end up more recessed and downgrown

View attachment 2492295
Reminder that the guy insisted that the surgery should follow his own plan, which all other surgeons have rejected, which resulted in his mandible being moved BACKWARDS.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5faliure, normie_joe, zura and 4 others
Reminder that the guy insisted that the surgery should follow his own plan, which all other surgeons have rejected, which resulted in his mandible being moved BACKWARDS.
negative iq

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
A plan made by some inkwell forum troll who probably roped years ago :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 16275, bradpittshairline and 6 others
so nigga got recessed and cripples from his looksmaxxing.
damn

• So Sad
Reactions: the MOUSE
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, sub5faliure, bradpittshairline and 2 others

These niggas be seeing this

89ec9984-c5c6-4a2d-8a0a-42acecc7d6af-jpeg.2448822

And unironically asking a surgeon to make them look like this.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, HerpDerpson and mvp2v1
These niggas be seeing this

89ec9984-c5c6-4a2d-8a0a-42acecc7d6af-jpeg.2448822

And unironically asking a surgeon to make them look like this.

Pslers be like: very optimal, much dimorphic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, normie_joe and reptiles