Sunil Richardson is a very good surgeon [PROOF]

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
After trolling him for as long I've been here, I decided to my research. This guy has been a professor at Stanford, Yale and has tons of cited research papers.

Screenshot 2023 11 26 at 114425PM

Links to his academic publications - https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=Richardson+S&cauthor_id=27162747

So why is he trolled so much?

Answer: His bad results in MOST local patients usually stem from the fact that they're low-budget and are looking for FUNCTIONAL changes over cosmetic. They can't even afford to pay $5000 so, as an example they may choose to shave their jaws instead of advancing them when presented with a cosmetic decision in a functional surgery of a low-budget patient who never mentioned aesthetics as a concern.

He has good results where he delivers what patients ask always with the exception of some results that might be UNDERWHELMING at best, not botches.

I have heard of 1 bad case where the fucked up a delusional white guy's case but that patient selection was a mistake on his part. Plastic surgery journals have guidelines where doctors should turn away patients that have unrealistic expectations and signs of severe body dysmorphia (over for you all jfl).

A member here @BrahminBoss got bimax from him, and I must say that the results are great. For only $10,000 getting a bimax from a guy that teaches future Yale and Stanford plastic and orthognathic surgeons is a bargain as long as you walk in with realistic expectations.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: brucewayne78, SidharthTheSlayer, Deleted member 19766 and 6 others
Dnr no pictures

After trolling him for as long I've been here, I decided to my research. This guy has been a professor at Stanford, Yale and has tons of cited research papers.

View attachment 2573221

Links to his academic publications - https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=Richardson+S&cauthor_id=27162747

So why is he trolled so much?

Answer: His bad results in MOST local patients usually stem from the fact that they're low-budget and are looking for FUNCTIONAL changes over cosmetic. They can't even afford to pay $5000 so, as an example they may choose to shave their jaws instead of advancing them when presented with a cosmetic decision in a functional surgery of a low-budget patient who never mentioned aesthetics as a concern.

He has good results where he delivers what patients ask always with the exception of some results that might be UNDERWHELMING at best, not botches.

I have heard of 1 bad case where the fucked up a delusional white guy's case but that patient selection was a mistake on his part. Plastic surgery journals have guidelines where doctors should turn away patients that have unrealistic expectations and signs of severe body dysmorphia (over for you all jfl).

A member here @BrahminBoss got bimax from him, and I must say that the results are great. For only $10,000 getting a bimax from a guy that teaches future Yale and Stanford plastic and orthognathic surgeons is a bargain as long as you walk in with realistic expectations.
Hi saar thxx saar warm regards suneel plxx build toilet for my family of 25 peeple

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 23391
Hi saar thxx saar warm regards suneel plxx build toilet for my family of 25 peeple
shut up retard this is serious post, i trolled him too but he's good at what he does

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 19766
Btw that white guy case was taken right after the surgery where he still; had a lot of swelling, and the guy also got genio for orthognothic and health purposes not only cosmetic. Richardson actually told him that a bimax would have been best but the white guy was adamant that he wanted genio and gave him plans made by dumb incels on this site

@VladimirtheGreat

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall and bradpittshairline
Btw that white guy case was taken right after the surgery where he still; had a lot of swelling, and the guy also got genio for orthognothic and health purposes not only cosmetic. Richardson actually told him that a bimax would have been best but the white guy was adamant that he wanted genio and gave him plans made by dumb incels on this site

@VladimirtheGreat
It is truly retarded to trust incels over a board certified surgeon

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: National Rodgerism, rubberduck, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Historically there have been 0 PSL gods from this
Yeah. You can't even replicate @bradpittshairline with a HT, and people are expecting chad bone structure from implants.

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Don't give a fuck about some papers. show some before and afters retard. Just cuz u write words on papers don't make u good surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Don't give a fuck about some papers. show some before and afters retard. Just cuz u write words on papers don't make u good surgeon.
Unattractive people cannot have good bimax results, his local customers are not softmaxxed. @BrahminBoss Post your result it’s good