Suning your balls doesnt work Jfl

L

lonelycurry

Kraken
I've been sunning my balls for maybe a year now, and now my dick and balls are so crusty. My dick and balls has flaking skin constantly, it's black as fuck now. It's very wrinkly too, when it's flaccid. It looks like a sun dried tomato. I've been doing it for 15 minutes a day. I haven't gotten an erection in 2 months. I think I broke my dick and destroyed my balls from the sun. I dried my dick out.

Tdlr I have given myself Ed and have had no testosterone benefits from sunning my balls

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, thereallegend, Trilogy and 7 others
Bhai when you sun your balls your meant to do it with other men so that you can pool your testosterone together for maximum gains and effect. Jfl of course your dick is dying as you had no comrades :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cell0xide, Deleted member 24593, Deprived and 5 others
I've been sunning my balls for maybe a year now, and now my dick and balls are so crusty. My dick and balls has flaking skin constantly, it's black as fuck now. It's very wrinkly too, when it's flaccid. It looks like a sun dried tomato. I've been doing it for 15 minutes a day. I haven't gotten an erection in 2 months. I think I broke my dick and destroyed my balls from the sun. I dried my dick out.

Tdlr I have given myself Ed and have had no testosterone benefits from sunning my balls
why tf would you expose your reproductive organs to ionizing radiation? Not a bright idea tbh.

Everytime I sun my balls I get so horny I can barely control my self. I almost had a super gay experience thanks to ball sunning

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cell0xide, Schizoidcel and Verse

you probably gave yourself dick and ball cancer JFL

• JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry
damn that's unlucky :feelshmm:

you probably gave yourself dick and ball cancer JFL
Did all men get ball cancer before they invented clothes from the sun? Or are our balls evolved to be weak to radiation now from centuries of wearing clothes and never exposing the cock/balls to the sun?

Progressive exposure might be the way to go, some rays on the genitals do feel good.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Did all men get ball cancer before they invented clothes from the sun? Or are our balls evolved to be weak to radiation now from centuries of wearing clothes and never exposing the cock/balls to the sun?

Progressive exposure might be the way to go, some rays on the genitals do feel good.
its because they have various of other deficiencies that aren’t considered

imbalances cause problems

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and thereallegend
Imagine seeing some ugly ass curry outside, lying on the ground, butt naked, legs in the air, in a missionary position as if hes gonna receive some cock, pointing his balls and his disgusting asshole to the sun, holding onto his toes, head back, eyes closed, meditating...

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Elvisandreaa, lonelycurry and 1 other person
Suntan ballers T mogging the shit out of us

because you are curry

you are not supposed to sun your balls. even if its primal your dick covers your balls and absorbs the sunlight anyways. Why do you even think your balls are outside and not inside? because sperm can't survive in body temperature and has to be outside so its slightly cooler there. JFL at shining a scorching ray directly there

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
you are not supposed to sun your balls. even if its primal your dick covers your balls and absorbs the sunlight anyways. Why do you even think your balls are outside and not inside? because sperm can't survive in body temperature and has to be outside so its slightly cooler there. JFL at shining a scorching ray directly there
not to mention sun has radiation while you won't get cancer instantly long term exposure could lead to infertility, since long term sun exposure leads to skin cancer anyways.

your dick acts as an umbrella to your balls.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, lonelycurry and 1 other person
Imagine seeing some ugly ass curry outside, lying on the ground, butt naked, legs in the air, in a missionary position as if hes gonna receive some cock, pointing his balls and his disgusting asshole to the sun, holding onto his toes, head back, eyes closed, meditating...
Only a curry would be this low inhibition. Mogs me.

Fuck off :lul:

Only a curry would be this low inhibition. Mogs me.
I did it in my backyard which wasn't much of an inconvenience. Although my mother did catch me buck naked several times.

• JFL
Reactions: Schizoidcel
I did it in my backyard which wasn't much of an inconvenience. Although my mother did catch me buck naked several times.
My mom caught me fapping once when I was younger. A few years later she alluded to my dad I penismog him, that was kinda lifefuel in a weird way.

• JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry and Chasseur