Sunken eye sockets

V

VitaminS

Iron
One of my main falliios among with others (I am an incel) is sunken eye sockets. I belive this is cause to my slightly drooped lower eyelid and weird bag shape under eyes and near my upper nose. While I have a neutral canthral tilt, the slight droop in my lower eyelid causes the illusion of my eyes looking NTC...

Anyway to improve this? Squinting exercises maybe? No money for surgeries, if I could I would, trust me.

*I have not been on this forum in a while and have noticed that looksmaxxing has become mainstream amongst zoomers on tiktok. I hope they did not make their way to ruin this forum.

God bless.

Get fillers if you had enough money

pics or larp

One of my main falliios among with others (I am an incel) is sunken eye sockets. I belive this is cause to my slightly drooped lower eyelid and weird bag shape under eyes and near my upper nose. While I have a neutral canthral tilt, the slight droop in my lower eyelid causes the illusion of my eyes looking NTC...

Anyway to improve this? Squinting exercises maybe? No money for surgeries, if I could I would, trust me.

*I have not been on this forum in a while and have noticed that looksmaxxing has become mainstream amongst zoomers on tiktok. I hope they did not make their way to ruin this forum.

God bless.
I have the exact same issue and im planning to get under eye fat transfer to help with hollowness and canthoplasty to help with the droppy eyelid. I may also get upper blepharoplasty someday

I have the exact same issue and im planning to get under eye fat transfer to help with hollowness and canthoplasty to help with the droppy eyelid. I may also get upper blepharoplasty someday
How much is that going to cost you?