Sunken in eye-lids. Advice on how to bring them back out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
As you saw from the video I posted, my eyelids have sunken in off late. Any advice on getting them to come out?

You can't microneedle that shit for collagen production right? Adjusting it to a low mm length I mean.

@Kingkellz or anyone else, some expertise would be greatly appreciated.

nigga really said should i micro needle my eyelids jfl. plz do, make sure u use the longest needle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, lifestyle21873 and Deleted member 7866
@MakinItHappen link me to the vid and I can help

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
ok now this is epic style
bruh
bruh
bruh
bruh

get eyelid fillers and stopcoping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz, Copeful, GigaMogger and 2 others
get eyelid fillers and stopcoping

Fuck fillers. That is for women in their late 40s, 50s and 60s. You're mad. Filler, bottocks, fuck all that shit. You guys are puffs to turn to such shit. We aren't women.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy

try some hyaluronic acid, it plumps up skin, could help, but fillers or a fat graft is really the only way to properly enhance your eyelids.

Fuck fillers. That is for women in their late 40s, 50s and 60s. You're mad. Filler, bottocks, fuck all that shit. You guys are puffs to turn to such shit. We aren't women.
you are a literal camwhore

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, GigaMogger, Deleted member 6908 and 1 other person
try some hyaluronic acid, it plumps up skin, could help, but fillers or a fat graft is really the only way to properly enhance your eyelids.

you are a literal camwhore

Will absolutely look into hyaluronic acid. I've heard it being used BEFORE a microneedling sesh. Cheers.

Fat grafting may also be a considerment.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Like clockwork, you are back.

Looksmaxing is pointless for you because of your fucked up IPD, just go back to reddit and cope you utter subhuman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, GigaMogger and lifestyle21873
Like clockwork, you are back.

Looksmaxing is pointless for you because of your fucked up IPD, just go back to reddit and cope you utter subhuman.

Yawns. You're bland.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Fillers or fat grafts for UEE, eventually orbital implants if you are wealthy.

+ if i recall correctly you made thread on this how this forum is shit and you leaving it... pretty funny.

• +1
Also you are nowhere near high-tier normie, I'd put you at 4/10 at best but i'm sure you will realize that sooner or later when girls won't jump at your cock after you've done microneedling on your shit skin and put some useless serums on it.

Faceless, bitter, jealous, little loudmouth forum chump, who has never had pussy in his life. Guess who that is? YOU.

• +1
"Swescension
Life is a scam"

He's doing well isn't he? Lol. He's probably never been laid in his life. Funny how forums give voices to insignificant people who would have no voice in the real world. That's the downside of forums and social media.

Last edited:
lmao ur a curry. Nothing u say will offend Anyone + uue exposure +fucked ipd and midface ratio + shit bones. 4/10 max. 0smv OVER for u stop coping

Tenor 4

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot and Copeful
"Swescension
Life is a scam"

He's doing well isn't he? Lol. He's probably never been laid in his life. Funny how forums gives voices to little insignificant people who would have no voice in the real world. That's the downside of forums and social media.
Keep barking and projecting, i'm a 6´2 Nordic mogger.

You are the 28 year old loser who comes here to browbeat shitposters who are a decade younger than you, remember, if you actually had a good life you would never have come here, especially at your age.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and The Bleach Pill
Keep barking and projecting, i'm a 6´2 Nordic mogger.

You are the 28 year old loser who comes here to browbeat shitposters who are a decade younger than you, remember, if you actually had a good life you would never have come here, especially at your age.

Tenor 4

Keep using your age as an excuse for being an absolute ugly nerd loser. You're a full blooded bitter incel with too much estrogen in your system

I thought looks didn't matter according to normies like you?

I am good looking lol. I was slaying at Uni. I just don't brag about it on a forum flooded with bitter incels like you because I know it will trigger your sorry souls. So I keep quiet.

I am here for the looksmaxing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
It is just so obvious you're like a 2/10 lol and can't stand to admit I am ethnic and good looking. Usual generation zombie backlash on this forum when they're confronted by above average Indians/Pakis

@youngmaxxing UR COMMWNT GOT DELETED

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and Deleted member 7866
This isn't the off-topic section and you socially inept muppets keep forgetting that.

This is the professional part of the site where we discuss and debate ideas/strategies to maximise our looks.

Not be little teenagers who can't join in with everyone and have fun during breaktime at school and insult those who are having fun. You outcasts must get a grip of yourselves. Be normal.

I am good looking lol
I am caging irl, jesus christ normies are so deluded about their own attractiveness. No wonder they never come to terms with reality and the blackpill, the cope is just too strong.

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
I am caging irl, jesus christ normies are so deluded about their own attractiveness. No wonder they never come to terms with reality and the blackpill, the cope is just too strong.
I dont like him but he is above average bro

• JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back