Sunlight is the most slept on looksmax there is

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
It's literally free and has so many health and looks benefits. It eliminates subcutaneous water retention, prevents hair loss (to some degree at least) and stimulates dormant hair follicles to turn into terminal ones, improves cognitive function and mental health, makes you look healthier, combats skin conditions like exzema and psoriasis, helps maintain healthy eyesight, kills skin pathogens, improves blood flow and lowers your risk of cardiovascular disease, promotes wound healing, regulates dopamine, boosts natural endorphins and enkephalins and supports toxin excretion through the skin, just to name a few... You're not really looksmaxing if you're sunlight-depleted.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slendercel, Mumbhai, watah and 21 others
It damages hair and ages your skin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slendercel, (In)CelibatePsycho2, boss8055 and 11 others
fuck sun i want flawless skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, borntosuffer, niqfan625 and 2 others
sunlight ruined my skin and gave me an ugly tan , i will start to whiten my skin next month

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker
sunlight ruined my skin and gave me an ugly tan , i will start to whiten my skin next month
A tan man is the most powerful in the world. The meta has changed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gl4zing and ttlurker
A tan man is the most powerful in the world. The meta has changed.
View attachment 3038340
Mirin' hard brah, hitting the zyzz pose after getting shot in your ear and almost dying and not taking cover while there's still risk of more bullets coming

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Eating goyslop feels good too, does it mean its truly good?
and you feel bad almost instantly after eating it. later you start getting stomach pains and go shit.

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Mirin' hard brah, hitting the zyzz pose after getting shot in your ear and almost dying and not taking cover while there's still risk of more bullets coming
He had the urge to mog, literally made them wait.

He won the nation with that one.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
i've been told that i look better with a little sunburn but i use retinol after so there's no wrinkles. first one obv no sunburn

Screenshot 2024 07 18 114204
Screenshot 2024 07 18 114147

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
It damages hair and ages your skin.
Yeah if you overdo it like a retard. Most people's defense systems are weak because they haven't trained their skin and hair properly to adapt. Sunburns didn't exist for our ancestors. We're meant to spend all day outside, not in concrete buildings staring at screens all day and covering ourselves with clothes and sunscreen for the occasional walk in the park.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Klaas Vaaker, Bushman and 1 other person
Yeah if you overdo it like a retard. Most people's defense systems are weak because they haven't trained their skin and hair properly to adapt. Sunburns didn't exist for our ancestors. We're meant to spend all day outside, not in concrete buildings staring at screens all day and covering ourselves with clothes and sunscreen for the occasional walk in the park.
vegetables make you allergic to sunlight

Sunlight causes our skin to age %80 faster
View attachment 3038346
It is not black and white, all is a matter of dose, that s the dose that makes the poison
U only get benefits in a daily 20 minutes phototherapy exposure time on ur whole body (UVB/RED/NIR spectrum wavelenghts, etc), ur antioxidants barrier is no way affected by such an exposure, as for moderate exercise it can even improve ur immune system function, exercise is know to cause oxidative stress but nobody would recommend ditching it completely, equilibrium is the law of everything

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid, Bewusst and asdvek
i've been told that i look better with a little sunburn but i use retinol after so there's no wrinkles. first one obv no sunburn

View attachment 3038349View attachment 3038350
Topical retinol is literally the worst thing when it comes to sunburn. Load up on iron, copper, B vitamins and antioxidants but only through diet. Liver, greens, whole eggs, molasses and wild herbs are great sources. And if you still burn, consider using thiamine and astaxanthin. I don't burn anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Topical retinol is literally the worst thing when it comes to sunburn. Load up on iron, copper, B vitamins and antioxidants but only through diet. Liver, greens, whole eggs, molasses and wild herbs are great sources. And if you still burn, consider using thiamine and astaxanthin. I don't burn anymore.
Using tretinoin topically or even worst isotretinoin orally with sun is the nicest way to fuck up ur skin
Anyway extra virgin olive oil mog hard both in diet and topically

Last edited:
Bruh you again? You again? On this forum? Fuck off lad And yes it makes hair dry
Getting mad bc someone question you shit broscience that you pulled out of you ass

The problem is that most of the population consumes seed oils which in turn makes the sun harmful to them. Also, imagine living in the UK where it rains in july and the sun is covered by clouds most of the day. The problem is that i don't want my skin to get darker.

It's literally free and has so many health and looks benefits. It eliminates subcutaneous water retention, prevents hair loss (to some degree at least) and stimulates dormant hair follicles to turn into terminal ones, improves cognitive function and mental health, makes you look healthier, combats skin conditions like exzema and psoriasis, helps maintain healthy eyesight, kills skin pathogens, improves blood flow and lowers your risk of cardiovascular disease, promotes wound healing, regulates dopamine, boosts natural endorphins and enkephalins and supports toxin excretion through the skin, just to name a few... You're not really looksmaxing if you're sunlight-depleted.
a strong tan looks good on 75% of palecels . Maxx with melanotan II

• +1
Reactions: asdvek