Sunlight removes dark circles

Clown Show

Clown Show

I am a tank, an armored vehicle
Stop wearing jewish spfs and other bullshit, stop listening to propaganda that sun ages you, go out in nature, face the sun, let the sunlight wash over your face,
Istockphoto 1202966610 612x612

and just watch how your dark circles disappear you idiot.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, cooldude1231, hopecel and 13 others
Sunlight is proven to be cancerous and over time turn your bloodline into niggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Litekiller11, mog_or_be_mogged and 3 others
Sunlight is proven to be cancerous and overtime turn your bloodline into niggers
Shut the fuck up ignorant. We humans were made to get sunlight. Lack of sunlight ages you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, boxface34, hopecel and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, mog_or_be_mogged, Ascеnd and 3 others
Shut the fuck up ignorant. We humans were made to get sunlight. Lack of sunlight ages you
The opposite, uv radiation directly ages you and free radicals steal your skins electrons causing instability then cancer

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, hopecel, ezio6 and 4 others
The opposite, uv radiation directly ages you and free radicals steal your skins electrons causing instability then cancer
Those studies are made by the same people Who think there are 42 genders retard. Wake up

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Those studies are made by the same people Who think there are 42 genders retard. Wake up
I am tired to debunk his bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Stop wearing jewish spfs and other bullshit, stop listening to propaganda that sun ages you, go out in nature, face the sun, let the sunlight wash over your face,
View attachment 3143753
bro wants me to get wrinkles at 30

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Litekiller11, ezio6 and 2 others
I am tired to debunk his bullshit.
False, the 42 genders idea is from psychologists like Jordan Peterson, the uv radiation and electrons comes from physics, chemist, biologist, completely different

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Biology literally says there are 2 genders retard, xx and xy chromosomes with xxy chromosomes being an outlier and a health issue

• +1
False, the 42 genders idea is from psychologists like Jordan Peterson, the uv radiation and electrons comes from physics, chemist, biologist, completely different
if that theory was true why office dwellers who never get sunlight end up aging like shit and with brutal dark circles like the dude in your avi?? whatever, i won't argue with you anymore, keep putting dangerous chemicals on your face who block your main source of vit D3, enjoy being a glowless fag

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan and Clown Show
bro wants me to get wrinkles at 30
Nathan bhai, in one of my threads you were vehemently defending finasteride, now you are against sunlight...

You need to pull your shit together ASAP, and I am dead serious. (((They))) got you by the balls really hard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, nathan and JohnDoe
Nathan bhai, in one of my threads you were vehemently defending finasteride, now you are against sunlight...

You need to pull your shit together ASAP, and I am dead serious. (((They))) got you by the balls really hard.
I would way rather have a hormone imbalance than lose my hair. hair is life

• JFL
if that theory was true why office dwellers who never get sunlight end up aging like shit and with brutal dark circles like the dude in your avi?? whatever, i won't argue with you anymore, keep putting dangerous chemicals on your face who block your main source of vit D3, enjoy being a glowless fag
There could be multiple factors like them not taking vit D supplements and the fact that office jobs are sedentary and boring/stressing

Theres literally an image of an old truck driver who had one side of his face exposed to the sun for years
IMG 4916

Guess which side it was
@nathan

• +1

Brutal, shilling fin and against sunlight? Fucking over for you @nathan if you continue down this path.
I think honestly sunlight isn't harmful if your internal body is "healthy", meaning no seed oils, no harmful foods/etc, if you are a regular seed oil consumer, the sun may possibly be harmful to you. But to a normal healthy human being, the sun is beneficial is so many different ways, it energizes us in a way. Well done OP, another banger thread from you. Unfortunately they have 99% of people by the balls, that's just how it is.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Disrupted Gene, Whatever, Clown Show and 1 other person
I would way rather have a hormone imbalance than lose my hair. hair is life
In my opinion balding is a metabolic disease, i will create a thread with all the information i've gathered soon but you can always just take a look at @Bewusst thread on DNA methylation which is one aspect of what i've learnt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan and raleqtambrobret
There could be multiple factors like them not taking vit D supplements and the fact that office jobs are sedentary and boring/stressing

Theres literally an image of an old truck driver who had one side of his face exposed to the sun for years
View attachment 3143814
Guess which side it was
@nathan
Nobody is telling you to go sit and soak in the sun for 10 hours a day which is likely what this trucker was doing since trucking involves driving anywhere from 10-24+ hours. But the sun for an hour or two is healthy and fine if your body internally is healthy.

• +1
Good advice for the predominantly ethnic userbase

• JFL
I have bad eye bags, maybe more sunlight will help but we don't get any fucking sun in the UK, it's brutal.

• +1
I have bad eye bags, maybe more sunlight will help but we don't get any fucking sun in the UK, it's brutal.
it's definitely not the fact that you're an under-developed 5'6 deathnik.

• +1
Reactions: piec
Cbcd1eea0d2e03e8df059162d9fdd66f

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, piec, nathan and 1 other person
Le mainstream science said this so i am a firm believer of it!!! you niggas can't think for your self, guarantee most of you niggas took the vax aswell
i didnt need mainstream science to show me a before and after pic of myself with and without frequent sun exposure

I dont really believe UVB is bad for you but u definitely age from the sun, suburn is caused by eating seed oils, the sun is natural and healthy, but aging is natural too, if you want to looksmax that does mean you will have to fight nature sometimes.

• +1
Brutal, shilling fin and against sunlight? Fucking over for you @nathan if you continue down this path.
I think honestly sunlight isn't harmful if your internal body is "healthy", meaning no seed oils, no harmful foods/etc, if you are a regular seed oil consumer, the sun may possibly be harmful to you. But to a normal healthy human being, the sun is beneficial is so many different ways, it energizes us in a way. Well done OP, another banger thread from you. Unfortunately they have 99% of people by the balls, that's just how it is.
When I increased animal fat intake, I literally never get sunburnt.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
In my opinion balding is a metabolic disease, i will create a thread with all the information i've gathered soon but you can always just take a look at @Bewusst thread on DNA methylation which is one aspect of what i've learnt.
Tag me in that thread.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
When I increased animal fat intake, I literally never get sunburnt.
That's good to know.
i didnt need mainstream science to show me a before and after pic of myself with and without frequent sun exposure
when you say frequent, how many hours are you referring to? do you consume seed oils/mainstream food pyramid? need more details, like i said if you are internally healthy, being in the sun for an hour or two max isn't bad for you really.

That's good to know.

when you say frequent, how many hours are you referring to? do you consume seed oils/mainstream food pyramid? need more details, like i said if you are internally healthy, being in the sun for an hour or two max isn't bad for you really.
30 mins - 1 hour
yes i consume goyslop on the daily and have ibd
and yet, even if u prescribed me the best diet in the world (which u couldnt possibly do because u dont have my human genome sequenced), sunlight would still obliterate my hair follicles and collagen, as it does with EVERYONE

30 mins - 1 hour
yes i consume goyslop on the daily and have ibd
and yet, even if u prescribed me the best diet in the world (which u couldnt possibly do because u dont have my human genome sequenced), sunlight would still obliterate my hair follicles and collagen, as it does with EVERYONE
I mean do i really need to say anything? you said it yourself, you are not internally healthy at all, goyslop daily and you have IBD.. stop the fast food and work on your health my friend or you will deeply regret it. Where did you get this idea that 30 minutes in the sun is harmful for hair follicles?

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and Whatever
Honestly legit, sun is natural, sunscreen is a bunch of unnatural chemicals.

Being in the bright sunlight is difficult for me, it can be sensory overload. But it’s like the biggest looksmax there is, I get this reddish tan that’s legit female gaze. It’s like it pushes me over the edge into being legit hot. The way that girls reacted to me in low latitude SoCal, versus where I live now in the higher latitude Northwest, it’s such a day and night difference that it’s hard for even me to believe sometimes. But this is one of the things I can pin it down to.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, Clown Show, the BULL and 1 other person
I mean do i really need to say anything? you said it yourself, you are not internally healthy at all, goyslop daily and you have IBD.. stop the fast food and work on your health my friend or you will deeply regret it. Where did you get this idea that 30 minutes in the sun is harmful for hair follicles?
because i look at my selfies when i was getting sunlight and my hair was literally thinned to the scalp and looked absolutely horrendous versus now no sunlight for months, saved.

not to mention the fucking shadows under my eyes so much darker

its not rocket science.

Also exposure to sunlight could be a test for genetic skin quality, if you have a bad reaction to something as natural as the star this planet revolves around you might have incel genetics.

Even with model tier blonde Nordic people, put them at a lower latitude and they’ll look even better, the surfer look. I’m mostly Irish and have melanoma genes but even I look way, way better in sunny climates, and this isn’t my opinion, it’s the female gaze opinion.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, Clown Show and Clark69
Stop wearing jewish spfs and other bullshit
based
stop listening to propaganda that sun ages you
well, in fact it does... except for morning/evening sunlight, it mogs
go out in nature, face the sun, let the sunlight wash over your
dark circles are mostly caused by: genetics (ethnics naturally have it), sleep deprivation or lack of animal products in your diet

but yeah sun exposure (during safe hours) regulates your circadian cycle so it indirectly improves your sleep and therefore eliminates dark circles (if they're caused by lack of sleep)

I mean, no sun exposure can save your dark circles if you're ethnic and/or vegan
Shut the fuck up ignorant. We humans were made to get sunlight.
yes it's natural to get your body tanned but it's kinda looksmin for some of us

I look like 3 times better since I'm vampiremaxxing and avoiding sun

in my opinion, tanning only ascends Nordics whereas it descends us Southern Euros, it literally makes you look more ethnic tbh
Lack of sunlight ages you
I look 4-5 years younger and I avoid Sun last 6-7 years

I mean, going outside is definitely beneficial and natural but you shouldn't stay too long in the sun, it's not really anti-age-friendly (I'm not promoting skincare scam products either)

• +1
Reactions: boss8055