Sunmaxxing for face?

D

Deleted member 1990

Gold
Is sun exposure directly on face a good thing or a bad thing to burn off buccal fat if compiled with dieting. I've been doing it for 5 days and my face deff seems leaner (could be placebo) I've heard both opinions from both sides and it seems that the sun does fuck the collagen up but at the same time there are ppl saying it is good for alot of things like I read @TsarTsar444 post which states the benefits of sun maxxing. I already have close to curry pheno. So please helup and advice as to what I do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
is it buccal fat or are you just fat or boneless?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
sun to burn off buccal fat? wut?

autism.gif

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 1990
is it buccal fat or are you just fat or boneless?
Nah hell no I'm not bone less. I have a decent jaw and really prominent cheekbones it's just the region between the cheekbones and jaw is chubby af

sun to burn off buccal fat? wut?
There was another post abt this too I got the idea from that and ppl commented that it seemed like an interesting theory

There was another post abt this too I got the idea from that and ppl commented that it seemed like an interesting theory
seems retarded

wear a cap
tan your body tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1990
Buccal fat doesn't necessarily go away even at low body fat, I had to remove mine surgically. I ascended about 1.5 PSL by doing that.
As I already had decent cheekbones/jawline, removing that ugly sagging mass of fat made my face look so much younger and better.

It costs a bit but it's painless and only takes about 1 hour. Recovery time is 2 weeks or less.

Buccal fat doesn't necessarily go away even at low body fat, I had to remove mine surgically. I ascended about 1.5 PSL by doing that.
As I already had decent cheekbones/jawline, removing that ugly sagging mass of fat made my face look so much younger and better.

It costs a bit but it's painless and only takes about 1 hour. Recovery time is 2 weeks or less.
What bf percent were you when you got the surgery. I'm currently 18.5 percent.

What bf percent were you when you got the surgery. I'm currently 18.5 percent.
12% with decent visible abs. Didn't help one bit. I doubt going to 8-10% would have changed anything considering even some pros with 5-6% have them. It's just a stupid genetic trait that stores it there for some reason :(

It also affected my dating life negatively because women would openly comment on how prominent they were :lul:
In photos I tried angles/lighting that don't highlight them, but natural lighting outside is brutal.

In a hierarchy of failos, I would put buccal fat somewhere near the top (top must be gynecomastia) and thus a priority looksmaxing surgery if the person is born with big buccal pads. Women despise deep nl folds and big buccal fat pads almost as much as manboobs. Younger women/girls are just grossed out by them.

Last edited:
12% with decent visible abs. Didn't help one bit. I doubt going to 8-10% would have changed anything considering even some pros with 5-6% have them. It's just a stupid genetic trait that stores it there for some reason :(

It also affected my dating life negatively because women would openly comment on how prominent they were :lul:
In photos I tried angles/lighting that don't highlight them, but natural lighting outside is brutal.

In a hierarchy of failos, I would put buccal fat somewhere near the top (top must be gynecomastia) and thus a priority looksmaxing surgery if the person is born with big buccal pads. Women despise deep nl folds and big buccal fat pads almost as much as manboobs. Younger women/girls are just grossed out by them.
Brutal. I think going to 12 to 13 would help me wayyy too much since cheeks are the only thing where I've too much fat. I get the hollow cheek look sometimes but when I'm not dehydrated there is def fst

• +1
Reactions: Gandy