Sunni diseased animals always take credit for Islamic might when it is regarding the work of Iranian or Lebanese Shia chads

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
It is so funny. 99.99% of the time, Sunni dogs with HIV (from unprotected sex with men) slaughter Shias and consider them as kuffirs who are worthy of death.

When it comes time for Iran or Hezbolllah doing anything that is anti-Israel though, muh Sunni ummah comes in fully estrogenated and cheerleading about how Islam is unstoppable and a might to be reckoned with.

May allah smite you Sunni dogs to the deepest level of jahannam where you belong and where you will one day return to, inshallah. 🤞🏻

Welcome to my ignore you Muslim pig, I don't care whether you're Shia or Sunni, all I do know is that your prophet was a microdick pedo and you are a gay bottom.

Your changes have been saved.

• JFL
Reactions: negawattlol
Welcome to my ignore you Muslim pig, I don't care whether you're Shia or Sunni, all I do know is that your prophet was a microdick pedo and you are a gay bottom.

What does ✝️ under my username mean, retard?

What's your point? Shias are Islamic.

• +1
Reactions: mewman

He’s Christian and one of the most devout brothers on this site

• Love it
Reactions: Eternal_
Depends on who you ask. The low IQ ones will say they're not muzzies.
My buddies explained them as heretics so I get that. I mean Muslims are heretic infidels by default but I can respect misguided heretics calling other misguided infidels, heretiics

Yeah usually all the different types of Muslims hate each other, only time they make an exception is when Jews are involved, then they become brothers.

My buddies explained them as heretics so I get that. I mean Muslims are heretic infidels by default but I can respect misguided heretics calling other misguided infidels, heretiics
Yeah that's why I said it depends on who you ask. I was talking to a Moroccan guy (Sunni, Maliki) and he said Shias are kafirs, another Turkish guy (Salafi) said the same thing. I told them both no matter what they say I will not see them as non-muzzies. The Salafist tried to convince me with an entire discussion but alas these guys are just low IQ. The salafist is in a haram relationship with a white chick and he owns a dog indoors and the Maliki is an alcoholic schizo (actual schizo with psychosis).

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah that's why I said it depends on who you ask. I was talking to a Moroccan guy (Sunni, Maliki) and he said Shias are kafirs, another Turkish guy (Salafi) said the same thing. I told them both no matter what they say I will not see them as non-muzzies. The Salafist tried to convince me with an entire discussion but alas these guys are just low IQ. The salafist is in a haram relationship with a white chick and he owns a dog indoors and the Maliki is an alcoholic schizo (actual schizo with psychosis).
I’d wager that most Muslims would readily have a Shia executed before a Christian. I think Sunni niggas especially hate Shia because they not only think of them as heretics but also that they’re making a unique mockery of Islam lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back