Sunning is essential in winter and autumn.

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
In the summer, sunning is natural and most people do it unintentionally, just by being outside.

In winter however, people tend to stay inside most of the time and the benefits gained by sunning in the summer will dissipate.

You, however can get far ahead of them by staying in the sun even through autumn and winter. You will have better skin than everyone around, more energy and you'll be able to increase your immunity by sunning along with cold exposure, which isn't possible in summer. Immunity strength has been shown to be detectable through sweat scent/pheromones and is proven to be an attractive trait in both sexes.

Outsun your competition, bruh.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel, Trilogy and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
just work outdoors theory.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
just be shirtless during the winter storm theory

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
ethnics dont do that.

just use sunbeds if you're white

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hipcel and Deleted member 21044
In the summer, sunning is natural and most people do it unintentionally, just by being outside.

In winter however, people tend to stay inside most of the time and the benefits gained by sunning in the summer will dissipate.

You, however can get far ahead of them by staying in the sun even through autumn and winter. You will have better skin than everyone around, more energy and you'll be able to increase your immunity by sunning along with cold exposure, which isn't possible in summer. Immunity strength has been shown to be detectable through sweat scent/pheromones and is proven to be an attractive trait in both sexes.

Outsun your competition, bruh.

I know in the US you don't get hardly any vitamin D3 from the sun in late Fall and Winter no matter how sunny it is if you live above Atanta, GA due to Earth's angle to the sun there. I am assuming it's the same for much of western Europe. You have to build it up before then if you aren't supplementing D3.

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
I know in the US you don't get hardly any vitamin D3 from the sun in late Fall and Winter no matter how sunny it is if you live above Atanta, GA due to Earth's angle to the sun there. I am assuming it's the same for much of western Europe. You have to build it up before then if you aren't supplementing D3.
This