Sunscreen Harmful?

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Posts
18,450
Reputation
30,024
Thoughts on this video? This guy has a history of saying pretty controversial things about health so idk.

 
I would never use chemical suncreen, it's nasty stuff. Only use titanium and/or zinc (best with both). And I wouldn't use that clear 'nano' shit either, who even knows if it gets into your blood.
 
Seems legit, when you actually get enough vitamins (not some goverment recommended daily allowance) and have a good balance in omega3-omega6 you won't get sunburnt (unless you're white as fuck and go to equator sun for 10 hours)
 
Seems legit, when you actually get enough vitamins (not some goverment recommended daily allowance) and have a good balance in omega3-omega6 you won't get sunburnt (unless you're white as fuck and go to equator sun for 10 hours)
Be a good citizen and don't consume more than 400 IU of vitamin D per day, it's toxic and stuff
 
  • +1
Reactions: MentalCel
I would never use chemical suncreen, it's nasty stuff. Only use titanium and/or zinc (best with both). And I wouldn't use that clear 'nano' shit either, who even knows if it gets into your blood.
The titanium and zinc oxide stuff makes me look like snow white for hours.
 

Similar threads

Anonym0us
Replies
0
Views
17
Anonym0us
Anonym0us
akashii06
Replies
7
Views
77
neuf
neuf
nigHT.143
Replies
4
Views
67
holyincel333
holyincel333
leon.looksmacxxc
Looksmax Good sunscreen?
Replies
4
Views
73
AgmanCool
AgmanCool
<lelouch>
Replies
2
Views
84
<lelouch>
<lelouch>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top