Sunscreen to prevent getting burnt whilst on accutane?

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
Will sunscreen actually prevent me from getting burnt? The reason I even have to ask is I am half gook so my skin never really burns it just gets darker without taking damage. But now that I'm on accutane I will burn easily like I'm pale asf. So will sunscreen save me, if applied every 2 hours?

I live in Florida and it's summer and time right now and I work outside to feed myself. Need my job and accutane both.

srs posts only pls need this tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Yes. SPF is mandatory while on isotretinoin.

A good sunscreen yes, but some cheap shitty one not. I'll look up some good ones later bro gonna eat in a few minutes!

Yes should save you
Try to get a high quality one and try to avoid sun as best as possible tho

Yes should save you
Try to get a high quality one and try to avoid sun as best as possible tho
Thanks for replying. Do you know what kind works idgaf if it costs $20 jfl I'll buy it

Thanks for replying. Do you know what kind works idgaf if it costs $20 jfl I'll buy it
There was a good thread about sunscreen you have to find it

I heard zinc is good but Idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Make sure it has both UVA and UVB protection. And also Spf higher than 50. I use spf60 and it works great, been out in the sun for like two hours without getting any redness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
If you don't apply sunscreen every time you go out, let alone on accutane, you're not even trying srs.
Wow you also live Florida, man this question shouldn't really be asked, it's normie knowledge.

Last edited:
sunscreen is important everyday even inside especially Florida to prevent aging