Sunscreen

To sunscreen or to not?

• Total voters
Sam

Sam

Iron
I am confused should I use sunscreen or not lol 😂

I have heard that sunscreen is good and helps collegen.

And I have heard that it's poison and that it's like a drug and fucks with your hormones.

Yes. It’s essential.

And I have heard that it's poison and that it's like a drug and fucks with your hormones.
Probably pseudoscience, like is commonly discussed here. Sunscreen has a plethora of benefits, if you want to look 20 something in your 30s, you’ll have to use sunscreen, every day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Adriana Lima and SOS-Sonic
Idk bro just use a hat when its pretty sunny and you are going to be 15+ in the sun. Prob ill get into sunscreen when im 23

Probably pseudoscience, like is commonly discussed here. Sunscreen has a plethora of benefits, if you want to look 20 something in your 30s, you’ll have to use sunscreen, every day.
The people who blame their hormonal imbalance on sunscreen neglect the fact that they are >35% BF, never exercise, and eat tater tots only for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I am confused should I use sunscreen or not lol 😂

I have heard that sunscreen is good and helps collegen.

There is like a 0.000001% chance if you use old sunscreen you can get cancer, there is a 30% chance you will get melanoma if you don’t use it and go in sun a lot.

• +1
Reactions: jellyfish101
Use sunscreen end of thread

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: infidel hunter and Deleted member 12758
What about this article

That article made sunscreen seem like poison lol. It is like the propeciahelp.com for sunscreens.

It is a pretty useless article however, since it never mentioned HOW MUCH of these chemicals (Zinc oxide, titanium dioxide etc) was absorbed and how much did it take to cause noticeable damage. All they did was quote some ambiguous studies saying "chemical X is bad because of...", you can literally do this with any skincare product, or any product as a matter of fact.

TLDR: the article is dog shit, and no one ever became gay because the wore sunscreen (literally what the article claimed at one point).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2785
The website is some hippy shit no wonder. "The Weston A. Price Foundation is a non-profit focused on food, farming, and the healing arts. We look to ancient food and health practices for clues on how to live our healthiest, most vibrant lives today."

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
I use it multiple times a day

Just put a bag over your head, it's cheaper.