Super blackpilled story of how Islam dealt with chads

Downey

Downey

Platinum
The report of ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab (may Allah be pleased with him) exiling Nasr ibn al-Hajjaaj to Basra lest the women of Madinah be tempted by him has been narrated in many reports, in brief and at length

Umar ibn al-Khattaab (may Allah be pleased with him) was patrolling in Madinah when he heard a woman chanting some verses of poetry in which she was saying: “Is there a way to get some wine to drink, and is there a way to be with Nasr bin Hajjaj?” He summoned him and found that he was a handsome youth, so he shaved his head, but it only made him better looking. So he exiled him to Basra lest the women be tempted by him. Then he sent word asking to return to his homeland, and stated that he had done nothing wrong, but ‘Umar refused to give him permission and said: Not so long as I am alive.

Another chad: Umar heard some people saying: Abu Dhu’ayb is the most handsome of the people of Madinah. He summoned him and said: You are indeed very handsome; you must leave Madinah. He said: If you must expel me, then (send me) to Basra, to which you expelled Nasr ibn Hajjaaj.

just expel all the chads to basra theory is the most legit theory to ever come out of this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Patriot, Deleted member 5891 and 5 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6942, Deleted member 5891 and Chadeep
Based Islam Pill

The report of ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab (may Allah be pleased with him) exiling Nasr ibn al-Hajjaaj to Basra lest the women of Madinah be tempted by him has been narrated in many reports, in brief and at length

Umar ibn al-Khattaab (may Allah be pleased with him) was patrolling in Madinah when he heard a woman chanting some verses of poetry in which she was saying: “Is there a way to get some wine to drink, and is there a way to be with Nasr bin Hajjaj?” He summoned him and found that he was a handsome youth, so he shaved his head, but it only made him better looking. So he exiled him to Basra lest the women be tempted by him. Then he sent word asking to return to his homeland, and stated that he had done nothing wrong, but ‘Umar refused to give him permission and said: Not so long as I am alive.

Another chad: Umar heard some people saying: Abu Dhu’ayb is the most handsome of the people of Madinah. He summoned him and said: You are indeed very handsome; you must leave Madinah. He said: If you must expel me, then (send me) to Basra, to which you expelled Nasr ibn Hajjaaj.

just expel all the chads to basra theory is the most legit theory to ever come out of this site
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Their genes are still around causing trouble for muslim rulers, chad always wins

54737671 0BAF 4583 9A47 1ED84F67EEFE

Chico already expelled himself from foid minds with his buzzcut

588C26D3 A283 4CCF B41B 7479475B43A8

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, CopeIsReal, Nosecel and 2 others

This wasn't because of him being a chad this was to stop him from committing premarital sex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
Thanks Allah for ni'mat el Islam.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5632