Super Depressed and Want To Rope

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
I'm really depressed tbh. Im Autistic (genuine) and suffer from severe Social anxiety and high inhibition. I cannot go outside and talk to people without severe mental pain and my heart pounding out of my chest tbh. I'm also LTN face wise, and I will be an MTN MAX after LooksMaxxing and SurgeryMaxxxing which is not enough for any sort of halo whatsoever. I'm basically always going to be a low tier male, cannon fodder.

I'm Pakistani so I was gonna get an arranged marriage, mostly because of my non NT nature. I don't think my looks are holding me back because I'm tall/ good frame and I'll have an okay face in the future, but it's my Autism/ Asperger's that completely destroys my chances with women. But there's lots of evidence to suggest that foids cheat on their husbands a lot especially if the husband is an average Normie and especially if it's an arranged marriage type of thing.

Besides that I barely have any friends as should be obvious and I just rot here and on discord all day. I have 0 drive or motivation to do anything and Ive lost interest in all my hobbies because everything feels pointless. I used to love Gymmaxxing but now I don't even wanna do that anymore. I feel so incredibly depressed.

Idk why I don't just rope. Maybe too high inhib to do it. I will never have a fulfilling or happy life.

TLDR: Low Tier Normie with Autism/ Asperger's, no hope for me in 2022.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Frankiks2, galego123, subhuman incel and 3 others
Tate said depression isn't real

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, MoggerChad, Frankiks2 and 1 other person
Well I didn’t read but you’re like 6’1 gymcel how can you be depressed

Also same I’m autistic I can’t make friends which sucks tbh but a lot of copes in life make me happy most of the time

Well I didn’t read but you’re like 6’1 gymcel how can you be depressed
I'm barely gymcelled just enough to not look skinny or skinny fat or fat but not enough to look jacked

U need a purpose bro

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GalacticHero and Deleted member 21297
There's a few options you can take at this point before suicide since you got nothing to lose anyway:
1. Take megadose of psychedelics. I recommend 7-10g of psilocybe cubensis somewhere in isolation like the woods where you can self reflect and possibly go through a self induced temporary personal hell alone that could give you a critical perspective shift.

2. Take anabolic steroids. The physical effects of steroids are actually not as significant as the mental ones. Roids make you feel confident, raise assertiveness, lower fear and anxiety, and generally increase sense of well-being. Just ask @Thomas DOM .

3. Take entheogen like pure MDMA and have deep conversation with somebody that cares about you and that you trust. Entheogens are used in the treatment of PTSD because of the spiritual experiences they tend to elicit. Thank Alexander Shulgin for discovering that.

4. Repeatedly force yourself into uncomfortable social situations and take massive risks somewhere where nobody knows you and you don't see yourself frequenting often.

5. If you did all this and still wanna end it at least try to die in a glorious way, like fighting a wild animal or a large group of deathniks with weapons. If you end up surviving you'll most likely have a perspective shift from near-death experience.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GalacticHero, subhuman incel and Deleted member 20652
Combat sports and injecting TEST, and a girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 20652
Loneliness is more deadly than smoking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, subhuman incel and Deleted member 20652
There's a few options you can take at this point before suicide since you got nothing to lose anyway:
1. Take megadose of psychedelics. I recommend 7-10g of psilocybe cubensis somewhere in isolation like the woods where you can self reflect and possibly go through a self induced temporary personal hell alone that could give you a critical perspective shift.

2. Take anabolic steroids. The physical effects of steroids are actually not as significant as the mental ones. Roids make you feel confident, raise assertiveness, lower fear and anxiety, and generally increase sense of well-being. Just ask @Thomas DOM .

3. Take entheogen like pure MDMA and have deep conversation with somebody that cares about you and that you trust. Entheogens are used in the treatment of PTSD because of the spiritual experiences they tend to elicit. Thank Alexander Shulgin for discovering that.

4. Repeatedly force yourself into uncomfortable social situations and take massive risks somewhere where nobody knows you and you don't see yourself frequenting often.

5. If you did all this and still wanna end it at least try to die in a glorious way, like fighting a wild animal or a large group of deathniks with weapons. If you end up surviving you'll most likely have a perspective shift from near-death experience.

I dont understand why OP got mad when I tried to help him by linking

//Thomas DOM n MACHO from the MACHISMO BIKER GANG

• JFL
Reactions: mightyravendark
You need Allah.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Are you actually autistic? Or socially anxious only

Also same I’m autistic I can’t make friends which sucks tbh but a lot of copes in life make me happy most of the time
mirin chad cat on the pfp