thumb_660_7_phat3910.jpg

My grandpa decapitated a cumskin and kept his skull as souvenir :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
How can korea gooks cope???? @Cheesyrumble
asian-man-noticeable-dark-circles-260nw-764624350.jpg
actor-jitler-221652_large.jpg
ecb144d386926628342daf3a3df10820.jpg
stock-photo-funny-grin-smile-face-of-asian-man-in-white-t-shirt-isolated-on-white-wall-1979282027.jpg

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
How can korea gooks cope???? @Cheesyrumble
asian-man-noticeable-dark-circles-260nw-764624350.jpg
actor-jitler-221652_large.jpg
ecb144d386926628342daf3a3df10820.jpg
stock-photo-funny-grin-smile-face-of-asian-man-in-white-t-shirt-isolated-on-white-wall-1979282027.jpg
korea birth rate is 0.8 jfl
Worst in the world. Korean foids would rather die out than fuck korean subhuman males. They move to vietnam and fuck kinh moggers

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 16960
Come here @mrriceguy

Sly central chink
Post a kazahk that can match Kinhs level
Its nonexistent

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Aren't the Vietnamese supposed to be the Chinese dwarfs of the jungle?

korea birth rate is 0.8 jfl
Worst in the world. Korean foids would rather die out than fuck korean subhuman males. They move to vietnam and fuck kinh moggers
Wrong it's over for Korean women. They are seething about foreign women.
Notes 230205 013539 10d

Notes 230205 013543 86b

Gook male reaction to foids seething:
(Hannam=Korean men)
Screenshot 20230205 012328
Screenshot 20230205 011825
Screenshot 20230205 011728

Screenshot 20230205 013157
Screenshot 20230205 012707

Vietnam mentioned jfl
Screenshot 20230205 012521

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, lordgandy2000, Qazqa and 2 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 16960
vietnamese is ze new aryan

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 16960 and Deleted member 21661
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22135, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 21661
Nigga thinks were gonna read all that gook letters
@apemaxxed
:feelshaha:
Didn't need to read a single letter to know it was his alts and him larping

I'm sorry I will stop coping. My bussy is kinh owned
Good. Accept it. Now suck my dick and bring me 5 korean stacy virgin sacrifices to atone for your sins.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 16960
"Does korean have empire?"

In 1905, the Korean Empire became a protectorate of the Empire of Japan. After the Japanese annexation in 1910, the Korean Empire was abolished.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 21661
Nigga thinks were gonna read all that gook letters
@apemaxxed
:feelshaha:
Brah it's all translated thru Google lens to english. Don't worry I will make an actual thread on those comments down the road. It's just a test run.

• Love it

What is Cuck-Korea or CucKorea? In light of the infamous meme emanating from the Alt-Right, it is useful to think of South Korea and Korean-America in similar terms, though the term may also apply to North Korea in a different context. The Alt-Right meme is ‘cuckservative’, and it refers to a white conservative who serves the interests of other peoples than his own. After all, the core principle of conservatism is to honor, defend, and preserve one’s own identity, territory, interests, and destiny. But most white American and European conservatives have become hapless and spineless ‘cuckservatives’ who stand up not for white American or European interests but for the interests of OTHER peoples, especially Jews(and some degree of blacks — and even Muslims in Europe).

Anyway, how does the concept of ‘cuckoldry’ apply to Koreans and Korean-Americans?
Just as ‘cuckservatives’ believe that they should serve Jews(and blacks and even homosexuals) instead of serving their own racial-cultural identity and interests, the majority of Koreans and most Korean-Americans believe that the main role of Korea and Koreans is to serve the Globalist Empire as controlled by Jewish-controlled America. Such attitude among Koreans has existed in one form or another long before Korea became occupied by the United States. For over millennia, the kingdom of Korea, as the small state next to big and mighty Empire of China, came to see itself as a servant, or mini-me of the bigger and greater power.

So, Korea developed an outlook of servitude and devotion to a power greater than itself. If Chinese felt they were part of a Middle Kingdom(the most important civilization in the world) and if Japanese felt they were unique in identity, culture, and values(geographically separate from continental Asia, especially as Japan had never been invaded prior to 1945), Koreans just saw themselves as the toadies of China or whomever happened to rule China(such as Mongols or Manchus). Indeed, even Vietnam developed more of an independent mindset. Because relations between China and Vietnam was often hostile — Beijing was much further away from Vietnam than from Korea — , Vietnamese developed more of a fierce fighting spirit and culture of resistance. Indeed, with zealous national will, they managed to defeat the French Empire, American Empire, and beat back the Chinese Empire(in the late 1970s). Also, because Vietnam was situated next to weaker Cambodia and Laos, it also developed a culture of self-importance and superiority vis-a-vis weaker neighbors. In contrast, Korea had pretty good relations with China for most of its history on condition that it bowed down to Chinese superiority. Also, as Korea only bordered bigger and mightier China, its entire political culture and power-dynamics came to be defined in terms of leaning ton one side to serve the Great Power. Korea had no weaker powers to contend with or lord over(and feel superior to), like the Vietnamese did with Cambodians and Laotians. So, Koreans historically developed a mindset of servitude to the one and only great power. Koreans don’t know how to stand straight and firm. They only know how to lean in one direction(of the great power). Korean isolationism was different from Japanese isolationism. Japan eventually developed a sense of centeredness. Even though Japanese didn’t see themselves as being at the center of the world(like the Chinese did with their concept of the Middle Kingdom), they regarded themselves as special and unique. Even if they didn’t see themselves as the best or greatest, they still valued their own identity and culture as precious and valuable in their own right. In contrast, even in their isolation, Koreans saw themselves as beholden to the greater power of China. (Of course, Japan is also becoming ‘Koreanized’ since the end of World War II. Having been invaded and humiliated by Americans and having grown utterly dependent on America for security and economy, Japanese pride of specialness and uniqueness has eroded. Japanese now see themselves increasingly as a mere extension of America. Japanese men no longer even feel deserving of their own women, increasing number of whom are going with bigger white and black men. Japan is now Cuck-pan.)

• JFL
k41_05170145.jpg

Japs mogged korean gooks and korean women are made for my cock
Why are the kinh master race and their allies so ruthless? They already rule the 7 seas and have every major chokepoint globally under their control. When will the reign of terror end?

• JFL
Brah it's all translated thru Google lens to english. Don't worry I will make an actual thread on those comments down the road. It's just a test run.
I can read Chinese. But not cuckrean. Maybe hanja.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16960 and Cheesyrumble
Why are the kinh master race and their allies so ruthless? They already rule the 7 seas and have every major chokepoint globally under their control. When will the reign of terror end?
That's what the world gets. They should be thanking Kinhs.. We will make a Utopia in the future

The truth is we're not racist. We will use Kinh culture and aesthetics but create an ideal world filled with chads and stacies.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16960 and Cheesyrumble
Jfl ill stop and go to sleep
Pan asian will continue next day

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Qazqa, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 21661
Include brahmin moggers there but not shitskin dalits. Brahmin moggers with stacy jap wives.

Mirin based Japs.
Jap women are brahmin cock onry
sddefault.jpg

• Love it
Turanians mog all.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Fnrb38PaEAAppcz

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16960 and Bashan
East Asians mog and fog Southeast Asians.

• Love it
Reactions: lordgandy2000
East Asians > SEA. Vietnamese are SEA.
Stupid cumskin fuck
I would stomp on your tiny skull
Thats why youre so low iq due to your skull size
Vietnamese >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EAST CHINKS GOOKS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JUNGLE GOOKS

Gtfo my thread ugly cumskin
Vietnamese men impregnate your women and behead you cucks

Show ignored content again

These monkeys must be low iq to keep flocking to my thread knowing that their posts wont be read anyways

:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Gtfo my thread ugly cumskin
Vietnamese men impregnate your women and behead you cucks
Vietnamese men are so short that they can't reach white women's let alone white men's heads... quite hard to behead.