Superdrol won. I lost.

Moggable

Moggable

Male minimum weight in kg = height in cm - 95
Holy fuck I thought the sides were just overblown. I can’t do this any longer. Less than. 24 hrs after first pill I alr had sides. Now on the 5th day and I’m thinking of hopping off. Was gonna try 2-3 weeks but holy fuck, this is no joke. Gonna try up carbs and water but if these sides persist I’m hopping off. Feeling lethargic, losing appetite, got a headache, body kinda aches, feels like I’ve got the flu and more but the pumps and how I feel at the gym are insane.

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds
I've never had side effects from it
Always got nice clean gains from it

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
You had any liver support? Got NAC only rn. Might buy some TUDCA

Nigga this is the literal antithesis of clean gains

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
Nigga this is the literal antithesis of clean gains
I become a bloated acne ridden mess on 300mg+ of test
With 210mg superdrol per week I was getting more explosive strength gains with no noticable side effects

• Hmm...
Reactions: Fgsfds
First time on sdrol started with 40mg, 3 days later heavy flu like fever and felt like I was dying.

Slowly went up from 20 to 40 over two weeks now with NAC twice daily and only issue is appetite suppression.

Holy fuck I thought the sides were just overblown. I can’t do this any longer. Less than. 24 hrs after first pill I alr had sides. Now on the 5th day and I’m thinking of hopping off. Was gonna try 2-3 weeks but holy fuck, this is no joke. Gonna try up carbs and water but if these sides persist I’m hopping off. Feeling lethargic, losing appetite, got a headache, body kinda aches, feels like I’ve got the flu and more but the pumps and how I feel at the gym are insane.
Post physique

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
I become a bloated acne ridden mess on 300mg+ of test
With 210mg superdrol per week I was getting more explosive strength gains with no noticable side effects
What the fuck. Your estrogen was going hog wild, that’s not normal at all. This is why you need blood work