Superior Humans

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
This is the superior phenotype, these are the first healthy humans. stop coping with your "muh white genetics"
"
World’s oldest Homo sapiens fossils found in Morocco
For decades, researchers seeking the origin of our species have scoured the Great Rift Valley of East Africa. Now, their quest has taken an unexpected detour west to Morocco: Researchers have redated a long-overlooked skull from a cave called Jebel Irhoud to a startling 300,000 years ago, and unearthed new fossils and stone tools. The result is the oldest well-dated evidence of Homo sapiens, pushing back the appearance of our kind by 100,000 years. "

This is the High T mogger:
1D02E127-382A-4E65-92807ED0701C5150_source.jpg

Badr-Hari.png

220px-Badr_Hari.jpg

mk3PyVQ.gif

NOT THIS:
48F3985F00000578-5365943-image-a-6_1518067506732.jpg

160609-06-jordan-552.jpg

Put 100 women in a room, then let both Badr hari and this white cuck walk in and I guarantee you 99% of the women would feel sexual attraction towards the real man, not the fucking boy

• +1
Reactions: hybriderr and badromance
whitenationalist-cels on suicide watch

cope, gtfo ethnicel

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Unwanted
Jordan looks like a faggot. I want to ascend to a muscular hunk.

Jordan looks like a faggot. I want to ascend to a muscular hunk.
most male models look like faggots except from Gandy, who looks like a real MAN
and a few others

• +1
Reactions: ZUZZCEL
maybe i exaggerated other shit but what i said about hari and barett is true ask anyone who knows how sexual attraction works
yeah because barret looks like a faggot alien, any standard white chad mogs him lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Tr3way
yeah because barret looks like a faggot alien, any standard white chad mogs him lmfao
Just show the women videos of him crashing skulls and tell me who would wet their pussies first, most humans would feel uncomfortable and mogged around a guy like Badr Hari

Actual white chad = my pfp
Mogs every mm and actor into the dirt

Actual white chad = my pfp
Mogs every mm and actor into the dirt
that's how the typical high school douche looked like, pump and dumped every cheerleader alive, that's the typical chad not these cuck male models

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Barret just doesn't look that good to me tbh

Mix of both is ideal

This is the superior phenotype, these are the first healthy humans. stop coping with your "muh white genetics"
"
World’s oldest Homo sapiens fossils found in Morocco
For decades, researchers seeking the origin of our species have scoured the Great Rift Valley of East Africa. Now, their quest has taken an unexpected detour west to Morocco: Researchers have redated a long-overlooked skull from a cave called Jebel Irhoud to a startling 300,000 years ago, and unearthed new fossils and stone tools. The result is the oldest well-dated evidence of Homo sapiens, pushing back the appearance of our kind by 100,000 years. "

This is the High T mogger:
1D02E127-382A-4E65-92807ED0701C5150_source.jpg

Badr-Hari.png

220px-Badr_Hari.jpg

mk3PyVQ.gif

NOT THIS:
48F3985F00000578-5365943-image-a-6_1518067506732.jpg

160609-06-jordan-552.jpg

Put 100 women in a room, then let both Badr hari and this white cuck walk in and I guarantee you 99% of the women would feel sexual attraction towards the real man, not the fucking boy

Lol @ this level of cope. Good looking men will always be superior to ugly men regardless of race.
The effect of race on appearance is 100% dependant on the location.

Not sure what's so special about the guy on the bottom. His face looks squished and fat. No more than a 7/10.

Not sure what's so special about the guy on the bottom. His face looks squished and fat. No more than a 7/10.
muh PSL brothers think he's hot shit and aesthetic etc

the 2nd one is closer to a incel than than chad

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Wow extreme blackpill my whole world view is falling apart i dont know who i am.

For real tho dont abuse the black pill.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Who the fuck is the pillow biter with the blond hair, he legit looks like some 80's phag like Simon Le Bon or George Michael.

Who the fuck is the pillow biter with the blond hair, he legit looks like some 80's phag like Simon Le Bon or George Michael.
A gay alien looking male model (jordan barrett) who is worshipped by spergs on lookism

Berberid

berberid phenotype.
Fucking robust slayer

where do you live? thats a rare mix isnt it?
it's very rare, I live in Greece and my dad is an islander, in the past berbers were mostly pirates and they raided the islands very often so his phenotype might be attributed to this.

Berber face (most robust sub-race) and dinarid height (tallest sub-race) would be the perfect combo fuark

it's very rare, I live in Greece and my dad is an islander, in the past berbers were mostly pirates and they raided the islands very often so his phenotype might be attributed to this.

Berber face (most robust sub-race) and dinarid height (tallest sub-race) would be the perfect combo fuark
yeah berbers are like vikings when it comes to robustness

If you told a Moroccan in Europe about that, he'd tell you "What the fuck did you say? We ain't homo." and call of his cousins to beat you up.

Cope, foids would choose barret because he’s white. White = status. Foids like men as trophies to show off to others.

Lol @ this thread

The amount of cope in this thread is off the charts. "muh masculinity"

The amount of cope in this thread is off the charts. "muh masculinity"
do you think this guy has more sex appeal than a low inhib high T legendary kickboxer?

Something to note is that Jordan Barrett actually just looks like an average chadlite/chad without editing and makeup. Don't look at his interviews or publicity pics look at actual vids of him:

Funny thing is that orb is still the best looking PSLer without a doubt

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
Something to note is that Jordan Barrett actually just looks like an average chadlite/chad without editing and makeup. Don't look at his interviews or publicity pics look at actual vids of him:

Other dude mogs him here.

• +1

I see better looking tall dark english guys on a regular basis, the only reason he's a model is because he looks unique with good symmetry, he still has to inject fillers in his face
same with every other famous model, its about being unique looking, tall and good bones, this doesnt mean you're hotter than everyone because you're a famous model

• +1
I see better looking tall dark english guys on a regular basis, the only reason he's a model is because he looks unique with good symmetry, he still has to inject fillers in his face
same with every other famous model, its about being unique looking, tall and good bones, this doesnt mean you're hotter than everyone because you're a famous model

True. And I'm willing to bet there are many girls out there who would rather fuck someone who's much more masculine even if he's less attractive. I remember a woman on reddit said that although she found male models "pleasant to look at", they didn't turn on the primal sex desire in her that made her want to procreate with them. She's like "they're nice looking but it's like fucking a sunset"

My goal is to simultaneously be aesthetic and turn on that primal desire in the opposite sex

True. And I'm willing to bet there are many girls out there who would rather fuck someone who's much more masculine even if he's less attractive. I remember a woman on reddit said that although she found male models "pleasant to look at", they didn't turn on the primal sex desire in her that made her want to procreate with them. She's like "they're nice looking but it's like fucking a sunset"

My goal is to simultaneously be aesthetic and turn on that primal desire in the opposite sex
Akm to be handsome aka manly aka masculine and not pretty or aesthetic to cameras

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back