Supermega Guide (Archive)

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸
First you should build a Comfortable work environment as if you are comfortable this will make all of the following steps easier.

Learn about Habit Building and start training with Meditation. This is important because meditation will massively improve your ability to concentrate which will make everything easier.

From here you should learn about the Fundamentals to thinking as well as the Fundamentals to problem solving. This will give you a good workflow for solving problems as well as teach you about the importance of mental imagery in the understanding process.

Next depending on how good your visual memory is you can move straight to learning the Memory Palace system. If it's not good enough then practice using this until it is. Its recommended that you continue practicing the memory palace system until you can get down to memorizing 1 images per second and that you practice seeing mental images until you can build your Memory City but its not required.

At this point your ability to memorize information will be at a very high tier and you can start Building a workflow. You should have at least 1 workflow for learning and 1 for note taking.

Now it becomes a question of what you should learn. I would HIGHLY recommend learning python as it is a simple language and offers a lot of potential for self employment. You can also start memorizing all of the information around a certain college major that you like but this isn't as recommended because its not guaranteed that you can get a job related to this major but at the end of the day it's up to you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah, Deleted member 9641, Meximanlet and 9 others
This beautiful post got 0 cuz its not a shitpost it saddens me tbh. I appreciate your effort bro thank you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, Deleted member 11167, Deleted member 12303 and 1 other person
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
bump = grimba best poster and has the same goals as me

@Grimba I read everything.
Very good job.
I know a lot of successful people(I'm still 15 but will use this advice)and they had very similar methods to you.
Bump

You sir are one of my heroes,thank you for all your guides

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413