Supernatural should have ended after 5 seasons

deadstock

deadstock

poser gang
It just turned into a joke afterwards. Some cool episodes here and there, but that's it

@Crisick

First two seasons were the best. Actual horror series. I never finished the show because it got too blasphemous in my opinion, and also the guy who played Satan was a massive islamophobe. He had meltdowns on twitter back in the day.

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock
  • WTF
Reactions: Michael Myers
Man, I miss watching the finale and hearing that good ol’ song.
I heard that song for the first time in my life and kinda hated it. But after a couple seasons i started to love it

• Woah
I heard that song for the first time in my life and kinda hated it. But after a couple seasons i started to love it
Did you know that in reality Dean listens to the music Sam listens to and Sam listens to the music Dean listens to? I mean, Jensen and Jared, of course.

• Woah
Did you know that in reality Dean listens to the music Sam listens to and Sam listens to the music Dean listens to? I mean, Jensen and Jared, of course.
Nah that's funny lol

Ngl i shed a tear during this episode when they played this

• +1
Nah that's funny lol

I’ll check it out when I’m on pc. The only good thing about Supernatural past the first 2 seasons is every now and then they would have an episode that goes back to the roots. Basically a monster that attacks people in the beginning and then they figure out who and what.

• +1
Nah that's funny lol

Why does it make you shed a tear, by the way?

• +1
I’ll check it out when I’m on pc. The only good thing about Supernatural past the first 2 seasons is every now and then they would have an episode that goes back to the roots. Basically a monster that attacks people in the beginning and then they figure out who and what.
Yup i like those episodes the most even tho they r kinda repetitive

I wasn't a fan of the storylines outside the hunting from the start tbh. I remember i didn't like the father character at all in season 1

One episode that stood out in later seasons was the one about the car

• +1
Yup i like those episodes the most even tho they r kinda repetitive

I wasn't a fan of the storylines outside the hunting from the start tbh. I remember i didn't like the father character at all in season 1

One episode that stood out in later seasons was the one about the car
Yeah, they’re definitely repetitive but I just like it. I got a soft spot for those. I remember being in elementary school and catching glimpses of Supernatural on tv. 2006 and 2007. Scared me shitless.

• +1
I've just come to really like this song and they sing it so beautifully
Nice! I think I watched the episode but I cannot recall. I think I stopped after season 10 or 11. Not entirely sure.

• +1
Nice! I think I watched the episode but I cannot recall. I think I stopped after season 10 or 11. Not entirely sure.
It's the one where they go to a school and the kids do a supernatural musical there

I am almost done with season 15 but only because i hate stopping a show

• +1
It's the one where they go to a school and the kids do a supernatural musical there

I am almost done with season 15 but only because i hate stopping a show
Yeah, I remember that episode. Like the title of the video says, it was a special for the 200th episode. Is season 15 the last one? I might have to pick it up again, the show I mean.

• +1
. Is season 15 the last one? I might have to pick it up again, the show I mean.
Yeah i think so. But it really isn't worth it. It's so far away from its roots, i am not really enjoying it. Except for the monster hunt episode here and there

• So Sad
Yeah i think so. But it really isn't worth it. It's so far away from its roots, i am not really enjoying it. Except for the monster hunt episode here and there
I remember back in high school, I would watch Supernatural episodes on my iPhone 4 and munch on my homemade burgers with mayonnaise on them. Ahhh, nostalgic! In a good way. The first time I caught glimpses of Supernatural was in the 2000s but it was at my aunt’s place but she passed away a few years ago and we had to tear the house down so I can never go back to that place. And even if I would go there now, it just wouldn’t be the same anymore. It’s a different house, occupied by different people. I have no reason to go there anymore. Life sucks.

• So Sad