Supplement correction - dont ban these sups

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
My man @whatamIdoinwithmylyf recently made a very good thread about sups.

Check it out.

Sadly, some sups were labeled as cope, which I dont think they deserve. As a veterane supplement maxxer, I wanna give them the credit they deserve

"Branched-Chain Amino Acids: promote muscle protein synthesis and increase muscle growth over time (Overhyped supp)"

Branched chain amino acids is literally the definition of a peptide. Peptides can be crazy efficient in millions of ways, they fake another gene code for u meaning with perfect peptide technology u could escape your subhuman genes and with it the miserable life.

"Boron: It simply doesn’t work."

I dont know what doesnt work but it has been proven to reduce the amount of T bound to SHBG (inactive testosterone) thus making you experience high t, increasing your life span, improving your bones, increasing your sexual function, skin as well as mental decline.

"Huperzine-A"

Magic supplement. It improves working memory and brain function like crazy and is one of the most potent neuroenhancers. Also it blocks HGH inhibitors, which makes it powerful to combine with MK677 @Extra Chromosome

"Maca: Death Tier supplement for boosting T."

Not for increasing t, but in order to upregulate the receptors of GABA, a neurotransmitter which makes you calm, alpha and relaxed.
It also improves sleep, memory and against cancer

I know there were more controversial ones in the cope tier list but those are the ones that least deserve their spot imo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, audreyen, Deleted member 6963 and 4 others
My man @whatamIdoinwithmylyf recently made a very good thread about sups.

Check it out.

Sadly, some sups were labeled as cope, which I dont think they deserve. As a veterane supplement maxxer, I wanna give them the credit they deserve

"Branched-Chain Amino Acids: promote muscle protein synthesis and increase muscle growth over time (Overhyped supp)"

Branched chain amino acids is literally the definition of a peptide. Peptides can be crazy efficient in millions of ways, they fake another gene code for u meaning with perfect peptide technology u could escape your subhuman genes and with it the miserable life.

"Boron: It simply doesn’t work."

I dont know what doesnt work but it has been proven to reduce the amount of T bound to SHBG (inactive testosterone) thus making you experience high t, increasing your life span, improving your bones, increasing your sexual function, skin as well as mental decline.

"Huperzine-A"

Magic supplement. It improves working memory and brain function like crazy and is one of the most potent neuroenhancers. Also it blocks HGH inhibitors, which makes it powerful to combine with MK677 @Extra Chromosome

"Maca: Death Tier supplement for boosting T."

Not for increasing t, but in order to upregulate the receptors of GABA, a neurotransmitter which makes you calm, alpha and relaxed.
It also improves sleep, memory and against cancer

I know there were more controversial ones in the cope tier list but those are the ones that least deserve their spot imo
Boron is one of the best supplements a man can take, 7 days @ 10mg = 30% t increase

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JihadChad, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Chadelite and 3 others
Also this thread has listed forskolin as cope - it's not

Forskolin at 250mg increases t by 33% and has been shown to increase fat loss

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad
Boron also increases E

Also this thread has listed forskolin as cope - it's not

Forskolin at 250mg increases t by 33% and has been shown to increase fat loss
Forskolin is very underrated.

Increases bone mineral density:

Noticeably upregulates dopamine:

• +1
Reactions: audreyen, Deleted member 2621 and GigaMogger
Boron increases E in women, not men

This study shows boron decreases estrogen by 39% in men @ 10mg

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad, Chadelite, randomguy1235 and 2 others
Boron also increases bone remodelling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and Deleted member 2621
Time to cop some boron

Go for boron glycinate, zinc picolinate, magnesium citrate and your t will skyrocket and your cortisol will go down too

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad, Chadelite and Deleted member 2658
  • +1
Reactions: JihadChad and xefo
Yeah it causes high energy, increased motivation and low inhib - feels good man
would definitely check it out. im on so many roids and sarms tho....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
Boron increases E in women, not men

This study shows boron decreases estrogen by 39% in men @ 10mg
It still raises estradiol, it's highly estrogenic. Bodybuilders were crazy about it in the 1990s, but then they found out first hand that it raises estrogen (I think all 3 types) and dumped it.

"Plasma estradiol concentrations increased significantly as a result of supplementation (51.9±21.4 to 73.9±22.2 pmol/L;p<0.004) and there was a trend for plasma testosterone levels to be increased."

It still raises estradiol, it's highly estrogenic. Bodybuilders were crazy about it in the 1990s, but then they found out first hand that it raises estrogen (I think all 3 types) and dumped it.

"Plasma estradiol concentrations increased significantly as a result of supplementation (51.9±21.4 to 73.9±22.2 pmol/L;p<0.004) and there was a trend for plasma testosterone levels to be increased."
Weird, our studies seem to just contradict each other jfl

• +1
Vitamin E is the best for decreasing estrogen btw fellas

• +1

Weird, our studies seem to just contradict each other jfl
no contradiction boyos. It lowers SHBG, which , as the name suggests, binds to sex hormones. So it can get t as well as e up, but t to greater amounts in men than e. I use it personally with low dose aromasin to keep my ratio right

• +1
Reactions: Cope
no contradiction boyos. It lowers SHBG, which , as the name suggests, binds to sex hormones. So it can get t as well as e up, but t to greater amounts in men than e. I use it personally with low dose aromasin to keep my ratio right
Nah I meant the study I listed showed a 39% estradiol decrease, whereas yours showed an increase of estradiol - thus directly contradictory findings

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad and Deleted member 2621
Nah I meant the study I listed showed a 39% estradiol decrease, whereas yours showed an increase of estradiol - thus directly contradictory findings
ah aight thats true. Probably depends on how much e and t is bound to SHBG in each individual

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
Can’t even read this on dark mode

No, when you test total T and total E the results will show even the hormones bounded, so SHBG level doesn't matter

I heard that it's important to cycle Boron. 2 weeks on and 1 week off. It initially decreases e but if you continue taking it e increases in the long term when you don't cycle it.

Bruh between peptides, heightmaxing supplements, and my other supps I’m putting so much into my body

Fortunately none have adverse effects when they are used together but still

All the boron studies are short term. Long term I think the body compensates for heightened T by raising E.

• +1
Reactions: Cope
Legit. Huperzine A is good shit. Nootropic as well as somatostatin inhibitor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Is the link not working for anyone else?

What about potassium bro? I think it was labelled as a cope by the guy as well but you recommended it to me some time ago for a leaner face.

• +1
What about potassium bro? I think it was labelled as a cope by the guy as well but you recommended it to me some time ago for a leaner face.
Potassium is a vital nutrient, impossible for any nutrient to be cope

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
definitely! its the mvp for leanness

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and Gargantuan
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
would definitely check it out. im on so many roids and sarms tho....
How are you dealing with the T suppression from the SARMs? Do you find supplementation helps at all with that?

How are you dealing with the T suppression from the SARMs? Do you find supplementation helps at all with that?
Mk has none and my LGD supression usually only lasts a month and is very slight. Also I have pretty elaborate circles, my hCG for example is at the end of the lgd

Mk has none and my LGD supression usually only lasts a month and is very slight. Also I have pretty elaborate circles, my hCG for example is at the end of the lgd
Debating whether to buy MK or save up for Somatropin. Are gonna do a PCT?

So is boron good or bad? The reviews seem quite mixed

Damn I ordered Boron (3mg sadly didn't find 10) and NAC just 2 days ago, along with a refill in D3/K2
5k UI D3, 100mcg K2, 3mg boron, 1000mg NAC
Kinda wanna try ashwagandha

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
I find l-theanine not to be cope either
But I mostly feel it's effects when using it combined with stimulants

never tried it. what r the effects?
This from examine.com explains it pretty well:

L-Theanine is an amino acid that is not common in the diet (not one of the essential amino acids or even one of the common nonessential amino acids), and is deemed a nondietary amino acid similar to L-Ornithine or L-Citrulline. L-Theanine has structural similarity to glutamine and both neurotransmitters that are produced from it (GABA and glutamate) and is known to reach the brain and act in the brain following oral ingestion.

The properties of L-theanine can be summed up as being a relaxing agent without sedation (relative to something like lemon balm which relaxes but may also sedate), and is also implicated in reducing the perception of stress and slightly improving attention. While L-theanine does not appear to induce sleep, it may (quite weakly) help with sleep although its potency suggests it may not be a good first line treatment for this.

Interestingly, the relaxing and attention promoting properties of L-theanine coupled with the lack of sedation may have its most significant supplemental role in attenuating the 'edge' of many stimulants. A combination of L-Theanine with caffeine (200mg each) is noted to be synergistic in promoting cognition and attentio

Probably why I like it combined with caffeine or modafinil more than by it self

• Love it
Damn I ordered Boron (3mg sadly didn't find 10) and NAC just 2 days ago, along with a refill in D3/K2
5k UI D3, 100mcg K2, 3mg boron, 1000mg NAC
Kinda wanna try ashwagandha
Solid stack

• +1
  • +1
Does anyone know the dose to take for aswhagandha ?

300 mg of an ashwagandha extract ("full spectrum") for 60 days in persons with chronic mental stress was able to improve all tested parameters and reduced serum cortisol by 27.9%.

So 300mg per day is enough for stress/anxiety but:

After 5 g of withania somnifera root powder daily, sperm quality increased in all three tested groups (three types of male infertility, fertile men were not tested); sperm concentration, overall volume, motility, and count all increased. All tested groups experienced an increase in anti-oxidant enzymes in the semen and a decrease in oxidative products, with the Normozoospermic group having greater levels of catalase than control.

Testosterone and Luteinizing hormone were increased (trend to normalization to control group) and follicle stimulating hormone decreased (trend to normalization with control) in tested groups; fertile men were not tested.
5g per day for testosterone ??? Seems like a lot, now foods sells pills of 450mg, so that would be out of a question to take 10 of these per day, so should you buy powder ?

Also has any balding fuck like me taken it ? I'm already on fin + min but idk its effects on hair loss

Edit: found some on amazon in a powder form, any supp veteran can tell me how I can know if it's cut with fucking flour or if it's really legit ? :lul:

Last edited: