Supplement Experts GTFIH

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I don't take any supplements, but my diet is pretty balanced and has lots of whole foods. What should I be taking, if anything?

Depends on your goals I know some test boosters that took me from 900 test levels to 1150 which is equiv of a light cycle.

Unfortunately I wasn't working out at the time, so my acne just got worse

Lmao

Depends on your goals I know some test boosters that took me from 900 test levels to 1150 which is equiv of a light cycle.

Unfortunately I wasn't working out at the time, so my acne just got worse

Lmao
Which test boosters? I've heard those are bullshit mostly.

I'll pm you one

Can't give some of my great knowledge to these ungrateful hostile plebeians

Well that's because they are.

Raising your test levels within the physiological range (even if upper end normal), will produce NO noticeable gains in muscle mass. Some herbs and "test boosters" can boost your libido(!) which can give the ILLUSION of a test boost (libido can be enhanced through other pathways) but if you have other expectations of roid gains or strength gains just save your money. The whole supplement industry is a scam and a huge meme. Do not fall for those scam artists.
I'll pm you one

Can't give some of my great knowledge to these ungrateful hostile plebeians

Ahahahaha LMAO. This must be a joke.

Knowledge about test boosters. ROFLMAO boyo. U know absolute SHIT about endocrinology and test boosters.

By the way guys if you want some legit information from credible sources on supplements just go to examine.com

Test boosters DO NOT WORK. If you happen to be taking one and you "feel its working", it is pure placebo. These things are incredibly psychosomatic, your beliefs and expectations can literally make you start imagining things and in some instances actually change your physiology too. Nocebo is real too. There was a recent study in Nature Human Behaviour outlining the tremendous effect of Nocebo https://www.nature.com/articles/s41...qQ6m5oTBhRfu-1pTOLGWBZ6LBHv7NrIT0SXEEkJUCXJqg
Just knowing your genetic risk (say through a kit like 23andME) can actually change your physiology INDEPENDENTLY of your actual genetic risk. Dont fall prey to scam artists. I am saying this because there are a lot of gullible teens in these forums

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Roge, VST, Deleted member 283 and 4 others
Well that's because they are.

Raising your test levels within the physiological range (even if upper end normal), will produce NO noticeable gains in muscle mass. Some herbs and "test boosters" can boost your libido(!) which can give the ILLUSION of a test boost (libido can be enhanced through other pathways) but if you have other expectations of roid gains or strength gains just save your money. The whole supplement industry is a scam and a huge meme. Do not fall for those scam artists.

Ahahahaha LMAO. This must be a joke.

Knowledge about test boosters. ROFLMAO boyo. U know absolute SHIT about endocrinology and test boosters.

By the way guys if you want some legit information from credible sources on supplements just go to examine.com

Test boosters DO NOT WORK. If you happen to be taking one and you "feel its working", it is pure placebo. These things are incredibly psychosomatic

Your a plebeian

• JFL
Reactions: Roge
Your a plebeian

When you get a PhD, have first author Nature publications and start working at the most prestigious cancer hospital in the world, come talk to me :)
Also when you can bench double bodyweight as natural.
Until then feel free to post your bs.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Roge, Extra Chromosome, VST and 1 other person
What about Zinc or Magnesium?

If you are *truly* deficient in Zinc and Magnesium then supplementing can help restore hormonal balance and health. You won't experience *high testosterone* because of it. You need *sustained, supra-physiological* levels of testosterone to see enhanced muscle growth, strength gains (all these even if you dont go to the gym in fact). Your baseline levels of testosterone are under tight regulatory control, increase it a bit higher than normal and your hypothalamus will send a signal to decrease the production and vice versa. Also not two individuals with say low testosterone levels will experience clinical symptoms of hypogonadism due to a number of factors (which are also genetic!)

I think @BeautifulBones has met his match... @DrTony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
When you get a PhD, have first author Nature publications and start working at the most prestigious cancer hospital in the world, come talk to me :)
Also when you can bench double bodyweight as natural.
Until then feel free to post your bs.

How does it feel you did 5 years + more of schooling than me, but I still salary mog you while I dropped out of college. I've been offered jobs from big companies like Microsoft and HBO, so I'm not impressed by your prestigious hospital lol. I also had a publication my second year of undergrad with my prof and two grad students in my second year of bio.

You probably do bench more than me. I just started doing body weight exercises again since my car accident. I currently only bench 135 for 8

How does it feel you did 5 years + more of schooling than me, but I still salary mog you while I dropped out of college. I've been offered jobs from big companies like Microsoft and HBO, so I'm not impressed by your prestigious hospital lol. I also had a publication my second year of undergrad with my prof and two grad students in my second year of bio.

You probably do bench more than me. I just started doing body weight exercises again since my car accident. I currently only bench 135 for 8

Well then, until you acquire strength higher than that of a prepubescent girl refrain from giving out advice on things relating to gym performance.
I am sorry you didn't have the discipline and IQ to be accepted with a scholarship at a world top 10 uni for PhD. Sucks to have some crappy publication under your name in some no-name shady journal as a 4th author or whatever. I have zero student loans and have been offered multiple positions from industry (biotech and pharma). What was your point again? Oh yeah, that test boosters work. Right. Please enlighten us :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 283
> All of that schooling and still income mogged
> You can keep your diploma lol I don't even mention that publication to people research and lab shit is super boring to me that's why I dropped out
> Lol he didn't read car accident I used to bench 350 @ 170 and overhead press 250

- Lol he wrote a whole paragraph
- Must feel bad

While @CupOfCoffee is researching the natural no side effect test booster I gave him

> "income mogged" hahahahahahahahaha- knowing how? you know my streams of revenue? do you know how much I make from my work alone (after tax)? I also didnt grow up poor so I don't feel the need to say "income mogged", maybe that's the case for you though. Not judging, just saying
> you dropped out because you are not cut out for it. It is fine, not judging here.
> If that is the case, good for you. Perhaps proof would be great.

Test boosters simply don't work. Go to EXAMINE.COM. Its not even up for debate. Even if they DID work (which they do not), they would have no effect on key parameters the OP is interested in. D'aspartic acid, tribulis and all this test boosting herb crap I've seen it all. It's all scam. You are free to try and get the placebo effect though.

The only things that work are free. Get plenty of vitD, get enough sleep, reduce stress, exercise regularly, be in a good mood etc

> "income mogged" hahahahahahahahaha- knowing how? you know my streams of revenue? do you know how much I make from my work alone (after tax)? I also didnt grow up poor so I don't feel the need to say "income mogged", maybe that's the case for you though. Not judging, just saying
> you dropped out because you are not cut out for it. It is fine, not judging here.
> If that is the case, good for you. Perhaps proof would be great.

Test boosters simply don't work. Go to EXAMINE.COM. Its not even up for debate. Even if they DID work (which they do not), they would have no effect on key parameters the OP is interested in. D'aspartic acid, tribulis and all this test boosting herb crap I've seen it all. It's all scam. You are free to try and get the placebo effect though.

The only things that work are free. Get plenty of vitD, get enough sleep, reduce stress, exercise regularly, be in a good mood etc

You simply don't have the full story, on everything that raises testosterone. The medical industry has been lazy/profit-maximizing in just doing TRT for everyone, and not addressing the reasons T levels have fell every decade

I grew up homeless/poor

Your not a physician, the most I've seen someone who's not hospital admin, doctor make is 180 K @ as physician assistant

If your doing well your probably making around 120 K , and I make more then this with just my software/consulting work. That doesn't even take into consideration what I make from my affiliate sites.

I have proof, but my face is in it so I won't post it those numbers are my 1RM PRs

You simply don't have the full story, on everything that raises testosterone. The medical industry has been lazy/profit-maximizing in just doing TRT for everyone, and not addressing the reasons T levels have fell every decade

ROFL. You sound like one of those conspiracy theorists, oh God. The knowledge on this stuff is out there and it is FREE. If you have access to (full) peer reviewed academic papers and plenty of patience you can easily accumulate all the evidence. Knowledge on such topics is not imparted on some select few on some obscure incel forum. Pubmed is your friend, the world is not out there to get you. First of all, noone is prescribing TRT just like that. If you don't have clinical signs of hypogonadism + confirmed lab tested low TT levels there is no need for TRT. TRT is a form of mild doping - your test levels with TRT maybe within the physiological range but simply do not experience the periodic highs and lows in the 24h cycle that you would get with your natural production. And this makes a BIG difference.

The only person you will convince here is some gullible teen but not me. I keep on top of this stuff.

I finally think @BeautifulBones has met his match. @DrTony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283 and androidcel
ROFL. You sound like one of those conspiracy theorists, oh God. The knowledge on this stuff is out there and it is FREE. If you have access to (full) peer reviewed academic papers and plenty of patience you can easily accumulate all the evidence. Knowledge on such topics is not imparted on some select few on some obscure incel forum. Pubmed is your friend, the world is not out there to get you. First of all, noone is prescribing TRT just like that. If you don't have clinical signs of hypogonadism + confirmed lab tested low TT levels there is no need for TRT. TRT is a form of mild doping - your test levels with TRT maybe within the physiological range but simply do not experience the periodic highs and lows in the 24h cycle that you would get with your natural production. And this makes a BIG difference.

The only person you will convince here is some gullible teen but not me. I keep on top of this stuff.

Lol I spent 1000 hours on pubmed in the making of my skin/collagen product

Since your so knowledgable give me a concise answer on why T levels and sperm count have fallen every decade

This answer should be holistic and have at least 7 different factors in it to be anywhere closely approximating truth. Alright Dr. Tony let's hear what you have to say
I finally think @BeautifulBones has met his match. @DrTony

Lol stop dicking riding. At least wait until the discussion is done before you hop on his bandwagon

Since your so knowledgable give me a concise answer on why T levels and sperm count have fallen every decade

View attachment 10299

View attachment 10300

This answer should be holistic and have at least 7 different factors in it to be anywhere closely approximating truth. Alright Dr. Tony let's hear what you have to say

Lol stop dicking riding. At least wait until the discussion is done before you hop on his bandwagon
I am just doing it so you all get notifications.
I am just doing it so you all get notifications.
And, he is a doc. Though you do seem like you invest your time well in certain areas.

View attachment 10299

View attachment 10300

Ahahaha I got you... you want me to go down your shitty rabbit hole with "muh phthalates and muh bisphenol A "muh endrocrine disruptors". Not gonna play your game boyo. I will address your concerns on a more serious tone when I am less busy during the weekend

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and BeautifulBones
I know this is an old thread

But I’m kind of curious

did he pm you anything useful ? @CupOfCoffee

I feel like I’ve had low T my whole life

I know this is an old thread

But I’m kind of curious

did he pm you anything useful ? @CupOfCoffee

I feel like I’ve had low T my whole life
Steroids are the only way to boost your test significantly.

Steroids are the only way to boost your test significantly.
That really sucks for a poorcell like me

Well I guess mother nature was made to remove men like me out of the genetic pool

That really sucks for a poorcell like me

Well I guess mother nature was made to remove men like me out of the genetic pool
You can try zinc/magnesium supplements as those raise T if you are deficient or on the lower end.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Sub4Male