Supplement question

K

kyriofv

Iron
Joined
Mar 9, 2026
Posts
55
Reputation
21
I saw this supplement and it says take 3 times day with each meal, what do you guys think of it?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1820.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
I saw this supplement and it says take 3 times day with each meal, what do you guys think of it?
I don't recommend multivitamins tbh
I recommend making ur own stack
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks
bullshit in a bottle
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and kyriofv
  • +1
Reactions: kyriofv
D3
K2
Vitamin a
Vitamin c
Mg
Zinc
That's a good start
Mark as a solution
on mobile, I don’t know if it works. I don’t see a checkmark or anything
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
on mobile, I don’t know if it works. I don’t see a checkmark or anything
Oh ur in the looksmaxing section sorry i didn't notice
 
  • +1
Reactions: kyriofv

Similar threads

dexterr molecule
Replies
5
Views
49
c0petmrrw
C
tungtungsahurrot
Replies
3
Views
34
Maduxke
Maduxke
I
Replies
14
Views
75
itsoverduds
I
Ridddd
Replies
6
Views
51
m4n_s0ry
M
Framedpeanut
Replies
5
Views
61
tungtungsahurrot
tungtungsahurrot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top