Supplement reccomendations?

Arnild213

Arnild213

Iron
I mainly want more testostrone for a better jaw but any other reccomendations are welcome

• +1
Reactions: asiannickghur
Nigga don’t take them pills nigga don’t take them pills

• +1
Reactions: gooner888 and aerooooo
  • +1
Reactions: asiannickghur, noodlelover, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
I mainly want more testostrone for a better jaw but any other reccomendations are welcome
If you're after a better jaw you won't get one. Lefort or nothing. If you're young, stop mouth breathing.

Jaw or Chin?

jaw can be trained. (Masseters muscle)

Chin, you need a chin implants.

Other people are saying Vitamin D in the thread and they’re right. Vitamin K2 MK7 also works synergistically with D3– the idea is that D3 takes the calcium from your bloodstream and K2 reallocates it towards bone growth. Can’t find the study but I remember a couple yrs ago seeing some research about how K2 MK7 promoted maxillary growth in addition to the jaw.

Take it with a grain of salt and do your own research though.

No OTC supplements will boost your test enough to dramatically change the shape of your bone structure. Boron, ashwaganda, shilajit, tongkat Ali boost test but they all have some kind of side effect and have to be cycled, so it’s really not worth bothering. Vitamin D, K2, zinc and copper, creatine, omega 3s, sunlight, heavy lifting, diet high in protein and natural fats, 8-10 hrs of sleep. That’s how you optimize T levels