Supplement this

Julian

Julian

Kraken
Ok so I started taking my supplements and I'm feeling SO MUCH MORE ENERGIZED. Also I'm so fucking hungry the whole day.

So take this:

- Magnesium
- Zinc
- Selenium
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin K

For real youre gonna notice changes after a few days I'm feeling better than ever before. Also if you eat lots of those with your normal diet(BIG CHANCE you're not) you will of course notice less. But give it a try I got it for only $10 at a local store.

Taking all this but honestly feel the same, and my normal diet consists of starving, and rice.

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
I take all these daily except for Selenium.

I notice higher libido and aggression due to T increase, but that's about it. I think it has worked in conjunction with Propranolol to make me more low inhib, but I'm taking a lot of stuff rn.

Last edited:
I take much more and i dont feel any difference

I take zinc and vit D + 1 raw broccoli and feel amazing tbh.
Magnesium is pretty important aswell if you're going to supplement.

Never tried Selenium, but I heard it make you cum quite a lot

How much zinc and D3 do u take ?
Zinc I alternate between 30mg optizinc (6.2mg elemental zinc)
And 50mg zinc picolinate

Vitamin I take 5000 IU every day

Ok so I started taking my supplements and I'm feeling SO MUCH MORE ENERGIZED. Also I'm so fucking hungry the whole day.

So take this:

- Magnesium
- Zinc
- Selenium
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin K

For real youre gonna notice changes after a few days I'm feeling better than ever before. Also if you eat lots of those with your normal diet(BIG CHANCE you're not) you will of course notice less. But give it a try I got it for only $10 at a local store.
provide dosage jfl