Supplementing 100,000IU of Vitamin D3 per day for the next year

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Current natural T levels 1184ng/dl.

Will update after 1 year. I'm starting on 10k IU for the first 3 weeks, then moving to 50k, then 100k after 10 months. Will report back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, <6PSLcel and ketamin

Will update after 1 year. I'm starting on 10k IU for the first 3 weeks, then moving to 50k, then 100k after 10 months. Will report back
incoming liver damage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr, dadfa, mathis and 6 others
incoming liver damage
my physiotherapist takes care of ufc fighters, they put them on 10k vitamin d per day

doctors said its too much. my physio said so what happens if theres too much? doctor googled it, and there is no consequence, you just piss it out

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and ketamin
my physiotherapist takes care of ufc fighters, they put them on 10k vitamin d per day

doctors said its too much. my physio said so what happens if theres too much? doctor googled it, and there is no consequence, you just piss it out
Yes true but there's still some sort of harm to the liver as it goes through it

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and midlatinocel

wtf i take 6k iu and i already feel like im overdosing lil bit 100k is wild, update us tho

Brand? Also thyroid would be better for T purposes, the increase in sex steroid downstream pathway is due to thyroid using vit D as a catalyst for conversion of cholestrol into sex steroids , gonadotropin synthesis of sex steroids can be achieved with bromocriptine as well.

goodluck

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Brand? Also thyroid would be better for T purposes, the increase in sex steroid downstream pathway is due to thyroid using vit D as a catalyst for conversion of cholestrol into sex steroids , gonadotropin synthesis of sex steroids can be achieved with bromocriptine as well.
brahminboss the goat himself give me all of ur holy knowledge on how to pubertymaxx without injecting(cant get access)

brahminboss the goat himself give me all of ur holy knowledge on how to pubertymaxx without injecting(cant get access)
no idea its just that vitamin D is overhyped unless deficient which tbf many are

no idea its just that vitamin D is overhyped unless deficient which tbf many are
yea pretty sure i was deficient before supplementation also what vitamin deficiency does white marks on nails indicate

bro u will just pee it out and have liver damage, no extra benefits of taking 100k compared to taking 10k, its the same thing. u just waste it.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
yea pretty sure i was deficient before supplementation also what vitamin deficiency does white marks on nails indii heard it was zinc
i heard it was zinc not sure tho

Just take 50k each week (or two weeks if you are not in risk getting a deficient)

You T will not increase if YOU vitamine D levels are already good
Maaybe if you use actually sunlight but i doubt that also

Last edited:
  • +1

100k each day? Thatss crazy , you are retarded

• +1
Now foods 50k IU caps

you cannot piss out vitamin d, its not water soluble

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
Maaybe if you use actually sunlight but i doubt that also
excessive exposure to sunlight does not result in vitamin D toxicity because the previtamin D3 is degraded as the skin heats up, and also because of the formation of various other non-functional forms of vitamin D from the thermally activated compound

additionally, the body has a natural mechanism to regulate its own vitamin D production and it is not possible to produce too much vitamin D through sunlight exposure

you cannot overdose on vitamin D via natty sources, you need supplements

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aero
bro u will just pee it out and have liver damage, no extra benefits of taking 100k compared to taking 10k, its the same thing. u just waste it.
vitamin d is not water soluble so the body cannot flush it out by pissing

Waste of money, supplementing vitamin D is only useful if you are deficient in the first place. There is no added benefit to taking more than 20k units a day